I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackberries paired with a sherry barrel aged highland single malt actually make a nice pairing, just figured that out. Not that anyone cares.
Are you eating cheese, too, or just the berries and scotch?

I like goat cheese with scotch.
 
About to get a nice cigar or two for all the sports going on tonight.

Kings game
Pats game
Yankees game

@RGV_C_Los is watching his young, great team right now, I imagine?
 
This is the painting?
No, this is. I kinda started buying "artistic" pieces, mainly landscapes, Giants stuff, vintage signed Pantera poster and some other cool stuff I've seen at art shows.

So I had had a few (a lot) of drinks by the time I came across this beauty in an antique shop when I was in Hudson with family. I definitely have a dark side, imagine that, and for some reason I couldn't stop staring at this hideous looking macabre dead? girl. So I bought it with some immediate regrets that it's going to creep the **** out of me and be possessed or something. I don't even know where to put it if she ever arrives. Definitely need to paint the frame black.

Edit: Sorry, I don't know how to make these images smaller, I use IMGUR and am very computer illiterate.

z2g35gA.jpg
 
Last edited:
Bunch of drunks...makes me glad I don't drink...
I envy you, seriously, that's very admirable.

For any of you that haven't tried Blade Bourbon...don't. Now I remember why that bottle has been sitting upstairs half full for the past year but at least it's not full anymore.
 
Are you eating cheese, too, or just the berries and scotch?

I like goat cheese with scotch.
No cheese, this was kind of spontaneous. If I had planned on drinking it, more than what I had, I probably would have bought a cheese or two. Goat is great! I normally don't keep cheese sitting around the house though so I didn't have any on hand.
 
I envy you, seriously, that's very admirable.

For any of you that haven't tried Blade Bourbon...don't. Now I remember why that bottle has been sitting upstairs half full for the past year but at least it's not full anymore.
Ha! Don't...I am the biggest drunk on here. I drink everything...and have almost killed a bottle of Absolute Vodka this afternoon....
 
No cheese, this was kind of spontaneous. If I had planned on drinking it, more than what I had, I probably would have bought a cheese or two. Goat is great! I normally don't keep cheese sitting around the house though so I didn't have any on hand.
Right on, Aria. I hear that about storing Costco-quantity cheese. It goes right to the gut :(
 
Ha! Don't...I am the biggest drunk on here. I drink everything...and have almost killed a bottle of Absolute Vodka this afternoon....
LOL!

I wasn't gonna say anything. Just think, Jack, for about 5 minutes, one person on this earth thought you weren't a boozer :D
 
Hey Trout..getting ready for the Yankee victory???
Good news, bad news Haley. Although I want the Yanks to win, I'll probably put some on Cleveland. The good news is if I put a good size chunk of money on Cleveland it's almost a guaranteed loss.
 
Good news, bad news Haley. Although I want the Yanks to win, I'll probably put some on Cleveland. The good news is if I put a good size chunk of money on Cleveland it's almost a guaranteed loss.
Never mind. I had 600 pesos on Hagler to knock out Leonard inside 5...4-1. Good bet...
 
Ha! Don't...I am the biggest drunk on here. I drink everything...and have almost killed a bottle of Absolute Vodka this afternoon....
Haha...yeah, I can be bad, like real bad. I'll go in spurts where I work out, eat clean, supplements, all that for a few weeks at a time then kill all my gains on a 3-4 day bender where I swear I'll never drink again. I just brought out my recycling bin and it made me want to vomit. The whole neighborhood wakes up when they dump it after a weekend like I just had.
 
Haha...yeah, I can be bad, like real bad. I'll go in spurts where I work out, eat clean, supplements, all that for a few weeks at a time then kill all my gains on a 3-4 day bender where I swear I'll never drink again. I just brought out my recycling bin and it made me want to vomit. The whole neighborhood wakes up when they dump it after a weekend like I just had.
:)
 
Never mind. I had 600 pesos on Hagler to knock out Leonard inside 5...4-1. Good bet...
I somewhat hedged my $165 loss by tyring to win $100 if 8 runs are scored. The site I use has live bets so the odds are always changing and some games have live bs prop bets. It can be a good thing or bad.

Since I already have money on football, debating what to do with the Yankees/Indians. Gray has been pitching pretty sheety and Bauer has been on a bit of a roll. Yanks have the edge in the bullpen but Cleveland has more consistent hitters. Maybe throw a bill on Cleveland, not sure yet.
 
$200 on Cleveland, you're in luck Haley!

Finally got a hold of someone, mistake on shops part, creepy dead girl/marilyn manson being shipped out tomorrow! Nightmares inbound.
 
Just bought three beautiful cigars. Lit up a Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,157
Messages
14,670,250
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top