I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out Comcast was having a nationwide internet outage today. I guess I was lucky I even got online.
I was surrounded by Egals fans at 1pm. For some reason the Denver, Pa Comcast area wasn't televising the Egals game. Had it in my area though. Go figure.
 
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif
 
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif
LOL!! You always bring joy to the Tavern! Salud!
 
:lmao: maybe you could "guide" my impressive artistic casing-liner in the right direction,,, sometime!:thumbup:

:starspin::starspin::starspin:




:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Hello fella's. Hope everything is going well with everyone. @haleyrules drinking his whiskey @Ranching cheating on Fantasy @Trouty buying Angels win WS comic books @Melonfeud still looking for that perfect Adult Coloring Book @maxdogg waiting for the 1st snowflake to fall @RGV_C_Los still dancing in the streets of Houston celebrating the WS @waldoputty found a Halloween cat custom to rid of those mice himself
animal-9.gif
,,,er,,,:huh:,,,,I forgot to pull yer' quote Zruleso_O


(That's what happens when I let my mind wander;))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,668,987
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top