I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see my boys are on good behavior as usual. Villanova parade tomorrow in Philly (Thursday). The parade is 2 days shy from being exactly two months from the Egals parade.o_O
 
:lmao2:baby-doll, Lawrence Taylor & crew would drop a blue pill on game day ( amongst other gibbets) just to facilitate the oxygenated blood flow( :huh: ,,,er,,,while hitting the crack pipe over on their sidelines bench during game,,,,which really doesn't make all that much sense to me
o_O)
Lol, nah ah? LT? I was in shock after I learned who he really was. He seemed like a classy guy, at least on the field.
 
BWAAWWHHHAAAAAAaaaaaa,,,
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
" putty be dropping a chill pill via that finger push insertion maneuver",,, prolly rather defty from a practiced hand, too! I'd reckono_O



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
*
the milk of human kindness that resides within each & every one of us children of God( or once was/ former), are whispering to us to back off on the 'full court putty press' ,,,,as possessing an ever increasingly building over abundance of that milk of human kindness, it should be spelt in the name of 'putty' upon the wall of empathy,,,but, man! Truth be known ( I do) that's a total waste of spewing the spellage,,,a couple of days from now (should WALDO's casing-liner have the storage capacity of handling a couple of those classic industrial style aluminium 12 cube trays,with the integral lift lever ,he'll pull thru in a gleeful fashion,,,just watch:confused:
That's just wrong lol.
 
putty took some time to recover
temperature almost normal but the coughing still bad...
Grab your nuts when you cough and check for a hernia! Lol, you'll know what I mean if you ever had an athletic physical.
 
It must be an oldie because that's the first I ever heard of it. Being @Melonfeud has a certain casing-liner slang to begin with, I didn't know otherwise.:lmao:
:lmao: it helps one's understanding, if in the morning when they wake up to locate their mind,that's been kept in a brown paper bago_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,019
Messages
14,657,759
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top