maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,568
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Melon brother !! the best of the best.O.k.COPY!![]()
Melon brother !! the best of the best.O.k.COPY!![]()
But maybe tomorrow?sorry no rgv today
But maybe tomorrow?
cuz' that teasing while chatting,,, well bro! It is another deteriorating skill that must be maintained for its peak razor's edge![]()
I think he needs to go forever LOL.But maybe tomorrow?
cuz' that teasing while chatting,,, well bro! It is another deteriorating skill that must be maintained for its peak razor's edge![]()

yo Rgv I hope all is well my brother !
Hola Max n Melon...amigos
yo Rgv I hope all is well my brother !
My Boi !!Yes sir! All is well
Ahoy!yo Rgv I hope all is well my brother !
My friend !!Ahoy!![]()
Salud!!!
Copy! Sure hope you don't pick up a severe case of the runs from a bad batch of stir-fry or something, that wouldn't be any fun,huh?practicing not required.
i may have to run off for a week to china, but it depends on the company in phoenix.
may be the astros would be losing by then so there can be more fun with carlos.
