Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,707
- Reaction score
- 121,230
We need to find @haleyrulesThat's what's expelled outta' Panama Jack's Pitt bull pups butts,,,yer' merely free loading off of its essence WALDO![]()
We need to find @haleyrulesThat's what's expelled outta' Panama Jack's Pitt bull pups butts,,,yer' merely free loading off of its essence WALDO![]()
Better allow 60-90 days I'd imagine,,, they could expedite that if you were like the contractor that won the bid for a government job,through .I forgot about his promotion. Good for him. I'm waiting on my security clearance from our US govt. No telling how long that's gonna take.
That's what I'm afraid of. I've never been very patient.Better allow 60-90 days I'd imagine,,, they could expedite that if you were like the contractor that won the bid for a government job,through .
oh lord, i hope you are not involved in border type stuff...I forgot about his promotion. Good for him. I'm waiting on my security clearance from our US govt. No telling how long that's gonna take.
putty power!!!That's what's expelled outta' Panama Jack's Pitt bull pups butts,,,yer' merely free loading off of its essence WALDO![]()
has anyone been in alcatraz?We need to find @haleyrules
putty power!!!


'copy'
So, if I'd slap a bow-line knot in that prehensile monkey tail of yer's do you go super-duper hyper putty power?![]()
Actually, i am. Saw a poor kid in a cell today . All by himself, about 6 years old. Scared and cold. Broke my heart. I winked and smiled at him. He smiled back. Poor kid.oh lord, i hope you are not involved in border type stuff...
He was booted from there too, I think. Maybe he booted himselfhas anyone been in alcatraz?
i doubt he is there either...
*****>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Putty Power <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<*****
hey,NIMROD!,,, Whatever yer' 5 little * casing-liners are implied to signify,while left to one's unlimited imagination it's infinitely Superior to yer Grandiose kazoo tootin' of ' putty power',,,,COMING & GOING,,,




Man! I ain't got room thatActually, i am. Saw a poor kid in a cell today . All by himself, about 6 years old. Scared and cold. Broke my heart. I winked and smiled at him. He smiled back. Poor kid.
hey,NIMROD!,,, Whatever yer' 5 little * casing-liners are implied to signify,while left to one's unlimited imagination it's infinitely Superior to yer Grandiose kazoo tootin' of ' putty power',,,,COMING & GOING,,,
WHAT a MAROON
![]()
i think he did.He was booted from there too, I think. Maybe he booted himself
good night, broGood night boys! I'm out
I took one sip of beer and really that was enough. Was nine years old back in 1984. I am old!
C-YA,BIG-GGood night boys! I'm out

Hey,kiddo! Welcome aboardI took one sip of beer and really that was enough. Was nine years old back in 1984. I am old!

