I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi luv. I MISS you more, I really do. Glad ur back in the Tavern, just hasn't been the same without out our Trouty.
tenor.gif
Awwwww!!!! Thank you Daboyz, means so much!!! I’m happy to be here with all of my pals:star::starspin::star::starspin::bow::dance:
 
Thank you, Daboyz!!!! So so so sooooooooo :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

I might've pissed off one or more of the new posters in the Fan Zone, one in particular is trying to twist my words around. Now I'm f5'ing every 5 seconds to see if the onerous poster replied to me
 
Thank you, Daboyz!!!! So so so sooooooooo :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

I might've pissed off one or more of the new posters in the Fan Zone, one in particular is trying to twist my words around. Now I'm f5'ing every 5 seconds to see if the onerous poster replied to me
You're so welcome Trouty.
Sounds like the little boy in the NBA playoffs thread that said my post must of been from a 9yr old. I noticed he didn't reply to any of us directly when he was called out. He's now a proud member of my ignore list of Immature Inmates. :muttley:

Remember Trouty, these are little big shots hiding behind a keyboard. They're the type you see in public sitting by themselves on a park bench with a pillow and brown bag. Bite the bullet on the little boy cuz karma will take care of the rest.;)
tenor.gif
 
Last edited:
You're so welcome Trouty.
Sounds like the little boy in the NBA playoffs thread that said my post must of been from a 9yr old. I noticed he didn't reply to any of us directly when he was called out. He's now a proud member of my ignore list. Too immature for me. Not worth the time of day IMO.

Remember Trouty, these are little big shots hiding behind a keyboard. They're the type you see in public sitting by themselves on a park bench with a pillow and brown bag. Bite the bullet on the little boy cuz karma will take care of the rest.;)
tenor.gif
1000% agreed on all of it!!! Thank you for being so uplifting for me this morning, M! Yes, that guy in the NBA thread definitely heard us all when we went to bat for our Daboyz!!! :D :laugh::muttley:
 
1000% agreed on all of it!!! Thank you for being so uplifting for me this morning, M! Yes, that guy in the NBA thread definitely heard us all when we went to bat for our Daboyz!!! :D :laugh::muttley:
Lol. All I had to do was call my posse and they were there faster then :lmao2:a melon & putty fight.
(I thank ALL of my boys for always being there)
 
Ok! You caught me. I'm still a baby at heart. D
Headed to SPI today to spend the day and get some seafood. Hope you all have a good one
Lol. I didn't say boo to you fella's when it was my birthday....back in March. !Salud:p
 
You're so welcome Trouty.
Sounds like the little boy in the NBA playoffs thread that said my post must of been from a 9yr old. I noticed he didn't reply to any of us directly when he was called out. He's now a proud member of my ignore list of Immature Inmates. :muttley:

Remember Trouty, these are little big shots hiding behind a keyboard. They're the type you see in public sitting by themselves on a park bench with a pillow and brown bag. Bite the bullet on the little boy cuz karma will take care of the rest.;)
tenor.gif
Salud!
 
Thank you, Daboyz!!!! So so so sooooooooo :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star: :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

I might've pissed off one or more of the new posters in the Fan Zone, one in particular is trying to twist my words around. Now I'm f5'ing every 5 seconds to see if the onerous poster replied to me
Let me at 'em!!!

giphy.gif
 
Grilling some Ribeye steaks with mushroom and unions and a side of cauliflower mash. Served with some good old fashioned Miller Lites. Salud my friends!
 
@Hennessy_King

come here and talk your wah wah, boy, don't clog up the forums being a troll.

I will never ever back away from some fun, tho. And you seem rather bored and vivacious, so lets have fun. I get firsties on that booty, doe

If you want to reply to me in the Fan Zone and try to put me on front street, and go after Tony Bourdain (boo mother ******* hoo), then I'll meet you there, too. And I wont relent. As any number of posters will attest to.

Front me off like that, try to pile on that nonsense in that thread. You knew what you were doing. Like I have time for your blithering nonsense in that thread over some offhand remark that i qualified numerous times. Dunce boy can't read, tho. I think I am gonna troll you for now on. Until you report me or leave.
There's the Trout we all love!!!! Salud my brother!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,279
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top