dallasdave
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 32,326
- Reaction score
- 88,063
Lol. Great minds think alike Putty. No sooner did I get done hitting the "post reply", I seen your reply. As melon would reply....
![]()
planning next trip to sf and reno...Where's Meister Putty?
Probably plotting world domination!
stay safe and dont lose ur hand...Everyone have a Happy 4th!
I appreciate ya, brother. Salud!I'm not always available for the beer thread but my hear my is always here homies. Makes me sad and mad that some was calling coach names.
Anyways back to positive energy. Hope everyone is having a great day and happy 4th homies
you know Putty too well .
Lol! Hello Mr. Putty!
I'm clearing trees in my pasture. Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow. No big plans this year.Hi'ya Beer Familia! Anyone gearing up for mañana? @Ranching what you got going on, Coach? I imagine family and bbq?
@LocimusPrime we know you're with us, brother. You're the Beer Thread Ninja!You going out tomorrow night, bro?
Did all the flooding you had in the pastures burn off already?I'm clearing trees in my pasture. Hopefully I'll be done tomorrow. No big plans this year.
All gone, mosquitoes are BAD!!!! Im wearing warmups with a hoodie in 100 degree temp to keep them off!Did all the flooding you had in the pastures burn off already?
