I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I keep ******* up.

Every thread I go into now I seem to get angry and confrontational. I was never like this before.

I don't like it. I was never like this before, even when I was getting benchings and such. It wasn't this much.

Something is wrong with me and I don't like it.
Don't worry about it. You'll be okay. Sometimes people around here make me angry too. Just remember that you have a lot a friends that are here for you.
 
Guys, I keep ******* up.

Every thread I go into now I seem to get angry and confrontational. I was never like this before.

I don't like it. I was never like this before, even when I was getting benchings and such. It wasn't this much.

Something is wrong with me and I don't like it.

Fret not....sit a spell and start over :thumbup:

There are more fer ya than agin ya ;)
 
200.gif

The Naaaaature Boy!.... Wooooooooo!
 
That suggestion in this thread will probably die. It needs posted where someone who can make it happen will see it.

If only we could get a staff member to find out somehow.
Maybe he could possibly mention it at the Tuesday morning meeting... lol

Love ya, Big Dog.
 
Man, I love catchin' up in here.
Am I the only one searching for the like button in here?
I mean, I know it's not there but it should be.

I wish we had an LOL button. I love to visit here. I would hit it on almost every post.
I like the personalities. You all make me smile. And, yes, sometimes, I even laugh out loud.
 
Man, I love catchin' up in here.
Am I the only one searching for the like button in here?
I mean, I know it's not there but it should be.

I wish we had an LOL button. I love to visit here. I would hit it on almost every post.
I like the personalities. You all make me smile. And, yes, sometimes, I even laugh out loud.
:yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::yourock::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
 
Salud gang!!!!! Just got in!!! Gonna have a night cap and hit the hay. Had a few beers in Lukenbach TX. Another check on my bucket list!
 
Salud gang!!!!! Just got in!!! Gonna have a night cap and hit the hay. Had a few beers in Lukenbach TX. Another check on my bucket list!
As well as a few screwdrivers in the back seat!! :muttley::muttley:

Hit the hay, Coach. Salud and goodnight, Gusaroo :star::star::star::star:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,845
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top