I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look at these later Putty. Thank you for uploading them. LOL, "lucky hog".

this guy pigs out everywhere

here are:
1. japanese multi-course feast - no idea what i cost - and then breakfast
2. greece tour

what a life...
putty could do with a europe/asia food tour!



 
this guy pigs out everywhere

here are:
1. japanese multi-course feast - no idea what i cost - and then breakfast
2. greece tour

what a life...
putty could do with a europe/asia food tour!




That Japanese food does nothing for me. Not into sushi. But Greek food is so good. I love Greek food & pastries. Mark's very nerving with the constant smile. I'll watch the German vids later. Can't wait to see what Mark is hogging on lol.
 
Last edited:
That Japanese food does nothing for me. Not into sushi. But Greek food is so good. I love Greek food & pastries. Mark's very nerving with the constant smile. I'll watch the German vids later. Can't wait to see what Mark is hogging on lol.

ah, no sushi for u. u r missing out lol
i got hepatitis shots just to get sushi...

the guy has so many videos of so many countries.
he ate all over asia.
he even went to pig out in several places in africa and middle east.
those r 2 places that putty refuses to go to.
not much in south america though, which is surprising since putty loves peruvian food...
may be one can get grilled parrot there...
 
Cheers. Makers Mark tonight.
tenor.gif
 
ah, no sushi for u. u r missing out lol
i got hepatitis shots just to get sushi...

the guy has so many videos of so many countries.
he ate all over asia.
he even went to pig out in several places in africa and middle east.
those r 2 places that putty refuses to go to.
not much in south america though, which is surprising since putty loves peruvian food...
may be one can get grilled parrot there...
No thank you Putty. Nothing raw for me.

....and don't be thinking naughty either.:p​
 
Good morning....sitting in my sauna sweating out the toxins! Might head to the island with my bros tonight to see Toby Beau.....he sang My angel Baby back in the 70s and has turned that one hit wonder into a pretty good living.
Yer' a regular fiendish demon of the opposite casing-liner of yer brother,,, ya knowo_O



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:





:clap:o_O:clap:
 
really, so u thought of something naughty serving yellowtail?
The Munich video was great Putty. The Oktoberfest's in Munich are unbelievable. American boys couldn't handle real German beer. Every restaurant/guest house one visits in Germany will notice the food portions are huge.
 
The Munich video was great Putty. The Oktoberfest's in Munich are unbelievable. American boys couldn't handle real German beer. Every restaurant/guest house one visits in Germany will notice the food portions are huge.

been in oktoberfest in vail, co - lots of fun
 
They named the band after a shrimping boat on South Padre island. Little known fact.
My father had a shrimping boat, in the late 70's, in CC.
I was a baby.
My mother, brother and sister were all on that boat and boy! Stories to tell...

I wouldn't want to say who they (he) were (was) blaming the overfishing on, but I'm certain you know... after Vietnam.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top