Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
I love this. It reminds me of my little llama, Sis.
(even tho I think that's a cutie alpaca, no?)
I love this. It reminds me of my little llama, Sis.
Putty you out did yourself
![]()
oh, u talking to me?Good Morning Handsome!








I think she wasoh, u talking to me?
Good morning, everyone. A blessed day too you all.![]()
I think she was
I know it does. Not sure luv. A cutie alpaca it is than.I love this. It reminds me of my little llama, Sis.
(even tho I think that's a cutie alpaca, no?)
My dear, you really do have quite an imagination.I think she was

>>>>>>BUTTER POWER<<<<<<
LOLNow stop that DD lol. I'm literally laughing out loud at your post.
- daboyzruleperiod,
sure liked it
yea, it may even have embarrassed trouty.
well, naaah

@Trouty told me he got lucky last night in his birthday attire.
My dear, you really do have quite an imagination.![]()
it's a good thing but this could be reality ?????????????????thought u always told us to use our imagination
it's a good thing but this could be reality ?????????????????
Spent the day in Mexico drinking bloody Mary's!!! Salud, moving my little girl into her college dorm tomorrow. Gonna cry like a little biatch!!!!

