waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
What for, you can't watch it anyways.![]()
nasty kitty
pull kitty tail
What for, you can't watch it anyways.![]()
Good morning naughty Pooty.nasty kitty
pull kitty tail
What for, you can't watch it anyways.![]()
Good morning naughty Pooty.
Good morning Trouty. Omg, I'm so saddened to hear lil llama lost his best friend. That's horrible, a hit and run. People are so mean. Please tell lil llama Prancer Dancer is in Heaven with Cowboy. A place where there's no pain, just love.Hook em!!!![]()
Have a good day & safe travels Pooty.ok, putty needs to pack, breakfast and head to meeting in santa monica
Good deal luk. And good morning. Anxious to watch the Wolverines at noon.I'll stream it. The Dallas game is being shown locally.
Lol. Hi stranger. Did you get your jog in?
Thank you, Daboyz. I have told him repeatedly that Juno is in Heaven. He's handled it surprisingly well, bless his heart. Thank you, Daboyz, Juno is with Cowboy, now. Running free.Good morning Trouty. Omg, I'm so saddened to hear lil llama lost his best friend. That's horrible, a hit and run. People are so mean. Please tell lil llama Prancer Dancer is in Heaven with Cowboy. A place where there's no pain, just love.
![]()
Thank you, Daboyz. I have told him repeatedly that Juno is in Heaven. He's handled it surprisingly well, bless his heart. Thank you, Daboyz, Juno is with Cowboy, now. Running free.
Good deal luk. And good morning. Anxious to watch the Wolverines at noon.
815am
When do you head out, brother?
815am
need to print some stuff out first
Lol. WOW!!!!Howdy strangerette, got my 3 miles in before 7:30AM![]()

Could be a trap luk.I think they win easily...
Precious, so precious. I'm typing this with teary eyes. You're so very welcome.Thank you, Daboyz. I have told him repeatedly that Juno is in Heaven. He's handled it surprisingly well, bless his heart. Thank you, Daboyz, Juno is with Cowboy, now. Running free.
Halfway home. Horns did it again! Texas Fight!putty reporting in from port san luis pier.
having fish and chips at olde port inn...
beautiful view of the water from the pier!
Have a safe drive. Putty buddy doing huge BBQ feast. YummyHalfway home. Horns did it again! Texas Fight!
