I noticed we have lost some Dak, detractors

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
There's no point.

The whole "we will be bad b/c of Dak" narrative only plays out a couple of ways. 1) We aren't good - blame Dak. 2) We are good - shoehorn reasons why they are good despite Dak..."yea but he couldn't do it in 2019 without a run game durrrrrrr, "the schedule is easy because the division is bad durrrrr," or "they lucked into Aaron Rodgers being old durrrrrr."

It's pre-determined narrative.

Nobody is ever going to come out and say "I was wrong for blatantly ignoring or discrediting stats that proved Dak was worth the contract," " because it's an admission of not having any credibility.
I was wrong for blatantly ignoring or discrediting stats that proved Dak was worth the contract
Checks Stats
Nope I'm still right. Not worth the contract!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Yes..

I watched the bad defense.

I also watched the offense sputter early and help contribute to the chaos with turnovers including some very costly turnovers from the great Dak Prescott.
What about all the fumbles by Zeke? What about all the penalties? Dak has always taken care of the all much better than most QB’s Like I said, your constant hate has poisoned you from even seeing the truth.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!

Oh FFS move this to the Dramazone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If @aria can stick it out after Zeke's contract, why can unnamed detractors do the same? Isn't this about the Cowboys Team????
I like Dak and Zeke, we overpaid for both, in my opinion......still a fan and still want to win.
Salud!

Dak is way better than zeke, plays the most important position, and is the unquestioned team leader.

Zeke is a turd and holds back the offense. 99% of all cowboys fans would dump zeke and his contract yesterday if there was no penalty.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't see what is wrong with admitting ones errors. I mean, really? Let's see where you stand if he ends up being right. Will you be on here admitting to Catch that he was right and you are wrong? Maybe we just don't throw stones..........

what is it that catch will be right about?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just don’t really care at this point.

Jones’s sold out to mediocrity and being relevant.. They know they did too and fans applauded them while they did it.

I’ll just wait a few years before I can start to believe again I guess.
Sounds great. How about doing us all a favor and hitting the road until then?

Funny part is you were jumping up and down with joy when dak went down and your hero dalton got the start.

Why is that? Cuz your a troll maybe?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lets be 100% honest hear. If Dak wasnt signed and went to WFT, how many of you lot would be ordering burgandy #4 jerseys?
I don't care either way if he's here or not, but for people to hate him or any other player enough to quit being a fan is a bit perplexing???

stiletto

Reaction score
Dak is way better than zeke, plays the most important position, and is the unquestioned team leader.

Zeke is a turd and holds back the offense. 99% of all cowboys fans would dump zeke and his contract yesterday if there was no penalty.

Could have two new stud pro-bowlers on defense (like teams are signing today) for Zeke's contract...freaking pathetic. "Feed-me, jump in a kettle...$90 mil from Smails and Spaulding deposited"

Not sure people realize how terrible and handicapping that idiotic contract really is. The ownership is and always will be a problem. Not sure they really want to win at this point. Another massacre today, they probably think they are smart trying to gain 4-5 starters in the draft for Defense (won't happen).

jnday

Reaction score
Everybody kinda expected for Dak to be signed and overpaid. The arguments were epic and entertaining. If the team had fielded Super Bowl contenders every few years, the arguments would have really been heated, but another dumb move, as epic as the Dak signing is, has become the norm and another decade of failure is coming IMO. No need to argue about the topic until he fails to improve the team beyond the 8-8 records that have become the standard that fans accept now.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Salud!

I could be wrong, but I believe a couple of posters had bets ton Dak signing a LT contract, they would stop posting for a period of time ( 6 mos - year I think)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Sounds great. How about doing us all a favor and hitting the road until then?

Funny part is you were jumping up and down with joy when dak went down and your hero dalton got the start.

Why is that? Cuz your a troll maybe?

I didn’t jump up and down for joy when Dak got hurt.

Immediately after the Giants game I posted this..

First off we have to talk about Dak Prescotts injury.

Many of you know that i'm a never pay Dak guy but I felt so bad for him as it was all happening. Dak is a hard worker and he's the leader of this team. He's our guy. Watching that emotion come out of him and how everyone responded was a truly emotional moment.

It was like all the business crap and personal agendas were thrown out the window for a moment. I'm proud of what Dak has done as a 4th round pick for my team. He's a tough dude.

You make crap up all the time about things people say and anyone that takes anything you say as credible just hasn’t had to deal with your strawman BS yet.