I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg
He sucks against good team. I would trade him to anyone who would like to take most of his salary from us.
The guys sucks and can’t win big games!
He has got to go!

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Contradict much? I gave you details backing up Romo's stellar play or lack there of with hard facts. I'm just asking you to take your football knowledge and go watch some film and show me how you break down film and analyze a play to discredit records, stats, and hard facts. What is your football background by the way?
Contradict none. You gave no details at all. Just feeeeelllings. How I break down film lol. My bad Gruden didn’t know you were breaking down allll the film in the lab. My apologies sir. Lol. Hard facts? You google nerds are something else. You mentioned true things out of context yeah hard hitting film break down John. My football background is less than yours John so guess you got me.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
too tired to read all the comments, but since when does he get blamed for everything? DQ did an awful job with our D when it counted, failed to make adjustments as needed. MM's time management was awful for the most part as always, and Dak failed to come up big when it counted. There I summed up the last 30 years of Cowboys football for you...and our kicker kind of has the yips going into next year and we don't have a DC while everybody else and their mother does. Did I miss anything?

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
No but Romo never really choked that bad it was all narrative. His problem was he couldn't stay healthy. It was still time to move on once Dak was established. Now it's time for Dak to move on.
see how you were mature enough to admit that about Romo?…. don’t expect the same in return from the Stans.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
You have to take a gamble, instead of increase our Salary Cap hell on a Quarterback who holds the worst playoffs record for 5+ starts. Why do you guys think that Dak is going to do better, with his abilities decreased by age and the talent around him decreased by his contract? This is the best version of Dak you are going to gete.

HanD

Reaction score
So we won't pay the guy who is one of the best of the litter beyond Mahomes while guys like Baker Mayfield, Daniel Jones and other marginal qbs get 40+?
It's not about the individual player. It's about the team and if dak can get us there if he gets 50m+. I'm fine with him taking less to build the team but him taking as much as he can has proven not to work. He needs more team around him to have a chance to win. Dak is very good but hasn't played well in the playoffs. That's where i wanna see it. Not in the regular season. Mayfield made it further than dak with a worse team. Him at 30 with a better team or dak at 50-60? We do very close to if no worse than this year with Mayfield and money for a lb, dt, and RB.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
Go follow the Giants or the Commanders then. They are doing what you suggest.
Latin : fanum, fanaticus, fanatic, fan.

A person with an obsessive interest in and enthusiasm for a particular activity.

A fan is never going to go follow another team.. just stop it.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
You have to take a gamble, instead of increase our Salary Cap hell on a Quarterback who holds the worst playoffs record for 5+ starts. Why do you guys think that Dak is going to do better, with his abilities decreased by age and the talent around him decreased by his contract? This is the best version of Dak you are going to gete.
They all think some miracle will overcome Dak and turn him into Peyton Manning...

Cowboysfandarin

Reaction score
Dak is a good man, he plays with a lot of heart, he has good character, and he gives it his best shot. But as the scouting report said years ago, he’s a slow thinker. He’s a one read quarterback. If he has extra time he can tear you up. Hence against bad defenses. if he hast to make a second read, if the defense takes away his first read, he starts to panic. He second-guess himself and he hesitates. This is why he fails in the playoffs because he’s playing against great defenses. All you have to do is look at him when he plays. Like literally look at his body language and look at his facial expression when he snaps the ball and realizes his first read is double covered. He doesn’t know what to do with that point. he will always play quarterback this way. For all the years that he remains in the league. He will not get any better than he is now. He will not get any better than he is now in big games. Ever.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Fans have been bashing Dak ever since he took over for Romo in 2016. There were fans that actually claimed he robbed us of a SB by keeping Romo on the bench. :rolleyes: Some were convinced that not going back to Romo that season cost us a championship, as if Romo had a stellar playoff record and won a championship before. lol Even if we won a SB with Dak a lot of fans would still be complaining about the amount of money he makes. The Dak hate will never end for many.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Fans have been bashing Dak ever since he took over for Romo in 2016. There were fans that actually claimed he robbed us of a SB by keeping Romo on the bench. :rolleyes: Some were convinced that not going back to Romo that season cost us a championship, as if Romo had a stellar playoff record and won a championship before. lol Even if we won a SB with Dak a lot of fans would still be complaining about the amount of money he makes. The Dak hate will never end for many.
Just out of curiosity, do you think he will improve and will be able to win in the playoffs? I mean take Romo out of the equation. Is Dak still improving as a quarterback or is he declining with age? People keep saying Dak needs this and Dak needs that to win. Will the team be able to surround him with Talent, given his upcoming extension? At what point, is it best to move on without causing more damage to the Salary Cap?

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Dak had his chance and he’s going on 8 years as the starter. Same mistakes, same issues year after year. How many surrounding pieces do we have to go through for this guy?

Receivers have been replaced, RBs have come and gone, OL has changed, different coaches have been hired, what else more does this FO have to do?

At some point you Dork slobberers need to realize maybe he’s the one holding this team back. The amount he gets paid to just choke in the playoffs is what pisses a lot of the fans off.

Status
Not open for further replies.