I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
2-6 in the playoffs, literally worst ever nfl record for a QB with at least 5 starts.

So you're okay to pay the worst ever playoff qb 60 million a year?
It's all about winning in the regular season. Fans who came on board in the 2000s have no idea the success we used to have and how absolutely inexcusable daks postseason performance is.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2-6 in the playoffs, literally worst ever nfl record for a QB with at least 5 starts.

So you're okay to pay the worst ever playoff qb 60 million a year?
full

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
All the proof you need to know that hanging onto Dak year after year and not moving on from him is dumb.

Every year there are new QB's enter the league. Teams take a chance on them for a reason. Well, every team but one.
Right? And notice this anxiety only exists for the QB position of the Cowboys. Hey take a new CB - no one's here saying well wait a minute, we better not move off what we have because we might end up with Morris Claiborne. It's such a stupid argument to claim that you are going to pause any debate and attempt to improve because you are afraid of failure and all the while the talent you have on hand is failing.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg
I like Dak as a person, but he will break your heart almost every time he is in the playoffs. He can’t handle the pressure. The coaching staff doesn’t help either. Our top ranked offenses always seem to be figured out by opposing playoff defenses.

pitt33

Reaction score
The quarterback position is holding this team back.

Get it right.

However many attempts it takes through the draft.

After all, it’s been 30 years of a playoff black hole.

Nothing will change until that time comes.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
The quarterback position is holding this team back.

Get it right.

However many attempts it takes through the draft.

After all, it’s been 30 years of a playoff black hole.

Nothing will change until that time comes.
if you think QB position is the only thing holding this team back, then you have limited football knowledge and just follow the media headlines.

did you like the defense this year? did you like the run defense getting gashed for 200+ yards three times in the season? did you like the way Steele played? regardless of the QB. did you like the running game? how sound was the game plan against GB. did you like our 210lb LBs?

there is so much wrong with this team that I don't know where to begin...but QB is a good start.

offlimits

Reaction score
A QB in the NFL is judged by his record in the postseason. Dak continues to fail miserably. Probably most of you here are too young to remember Dan Fouts.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If I was an Eagle fan I’d be on here telling all the Dak haters how lucky the Cowboys are to have Dak.

Ya know, like you are you’d few buds like to do.
you are an eagles fan. been trying for so long to disguise. everyone knows.
you even have 4 burner accounts. the IP addresses give you away....but that term just went right over your head.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
His #1 receiver saw his eyes 5 minutes into that playoff game and knew that he was cooked. You can't coach that out of him. He's a loser.
the whole team is a bunch of losers. the WR diva sat on the sideline and pouted after the first series. if a couple of bad throws from a QB makes him pout and quit, then I don't want him on my team.

the super star, with a pod cast yapping his mount all the time top 3 defensive player in the league had a single tackle in the game....let that sink in. and people are advocating to pay him 35M a year!!!! why?

kskboys

Reaction score
A QB in the NFL is judged by his record in the postseason. Dak continues to fail miserably. Probably most of you here are too young to remember Dan Fouts.
Fouts was 3-4 in the playoffs after dragging several mediocre SD teams there. Gotta use context.

Status
Not open for further replies.