I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I don't like him. I have no problem saying it. Said it before and will say it anytime. Don't like his as our QB, don't care for his personality or "leadership" style either. Do you respect me now? Lol

And hilarious that you're comparing Dak as a brand to Jordan. Absolutely laughable but very telling that you put him in the same stratosphere.

Yes he should be in good shape. He shouldn't need to constantly blather on about it and act like it's some special accomplishment. That's not a leader. That's "look at me". Textbook

Dak's about Dak. Always has been and always will be. And I'd be ok with some of that if he produced commensurate to his legend. But he never has and never will.

He's a loser. Losers lose. I don't like him as our QB and I find his alleged positive personal qualities to be far overstated. The day he's gone from this organization is going to be a great day for true Cowboys fans. It can't come soon enough.
I’m not comparing dak to Jordan as a brand haha…he’s literally signed to Jordan’s brand- I’m showing you why you have no barometer for who should and shouldn’t be signed to a brand, since he’s signed to a huge sports brand like Jordan. It’s laughable that you live in a cave and don’t realize he’s signed to Them and think I’m making a comparison and not stating fact.

Yes, you don’t like him. It has nothing to with his play. You don’t like him as a person, probably because your unhappy in your own life but I digress. While he may be flawed as a quarterback he’s pretty easy to root for given everything he’s been through in his life. I can separate the person and the player.

You probably can’t because you probably still wear cowboy underoos as an adult.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He’s not at all similar to Romo. Only fans who pride themselves on ignorance and superficial similarities, and thus, like to live in false equivalences think so. We’ll see when Dak gets that post career broadcasting job and is calling out offensive and defensive plays before they happen.
The only thing similar between the two are the level of the playoffs they’ve been to. As a pure qb Romo is a better qb. I don’t see how folks can’t see that. Prime Dak vs prime Romo isn’t even close.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Then how do you find a QB that is able to handle pressure? Try a new QB every year and see what happens?
Dak Stan’s tooo emotional lol. Why use logic that you’d expect out of a child instead of an adult? Of course the answer isn’t to try a new qb every year but last I checked y’all’s hero been here 8 years already smh.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I lived through that Era and I will still take the unknown to the known of Dak. Sorry he is a choker that will never get it done. Stop wasting time on him.
The NFL is a copy-cat league and with that said the Cowboys need to take a long hard look at the 9ers recent success and follow suit!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yeah I agree. You'll have one of the usual low IQ, cowards/trolls here who'll cherry pick what I said to try to fit their lil narrative. They're just weak people being weak people.
A bunch of lil guys, huh? Don't you wish you could just go beat em up?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I’m not comparing dak to Jordan as a brand haha…he’s literally signed to Jordan’s brand- I’m showing you why you have no barometer for who should and shouldn’t be signed to a brand, since he’s signed to a huge sports brand like Jordan. It’s laughable that you live in a cave and don’t realize he’s signed to Them and think I’m making a comparison and not stating fact.

Yes, you don’t like him. It has nothing to with his play. You don’t like him as a person, probably because your unhappy in your own life but I digress. While he may be flawed as a quarterback he’s pretty easy to root for given everything he’s been through in his life. I can separate the person and the player.

You never even met that man but acting like you and Dak best buds. Lol the idol worship because a person plays sports is ridiculous. As much as I disagree with some of the Dak worshipers on here I’m pretty sure most of them are “easy to root for” as people. That is a meaningless statement tbh. All this using his money and life to say others aren’t happy like you’re in the same financial bracket is laughable. You’re just as regular as most and if you’re not you can easily prove it right?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You never even met that man but acting like you and Dak best buds. Lol the idol worship because a person plays sports is ridiculous. As much as I disagree with some of the Dak worshipers on here I’m pretty sure most of them are “easy to root for” as people. That is a meaningless statement tbh. All this using his money and life to say others aren’t happy like you’re in the same financial bracket is laughable. You’re just as regular as most and if you’re not you can easily prove it right?
When a Dak fan does not have any more leg to stand on, out come the insults, when the insult is them worshipping Dak.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
When a Dak fan does not have any more leg to stand on, out come the insults, when the insult is them worshipping Dak.
It’s crazy. You don’t like him as a person. Most have never met the man and I didn’t know saying dude isn’t a good qb is equivalent to saying you don’t like him as a person. Makes no sense but they keep repeating this madness

lopey

Reaction score
Dak lovers satisfied with 12-5 lose first round. Well alot of us want more and Dak can’t deliver

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s crazy. You don’t like him as a person. Most have never met the man and I didn’t know saying dude isn’t a good qb is equivalent to saying you don’t like him as a person. Makes no sense but they keep repeating this madness
Dak made Man of The Year, and I can see why because he most likely is a good dude. It's his play on the field for a coming on nine year vet that will blow the salary cap to hell, but, at least he can pay his bills and I can't I'm told. lol

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’ll never win in the future if they miss on first round QBs
Again, you keep assuming they will miss on a QB. If they do take another. At least try.

It's better than dragging #4 out there every year and knowing how that story ends.

At least he will sell a lot of merch and get those endorsements though!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I just laugh at this debate.... As long as the Jonese are in charge. Mahomes won't help this ORG. so, why blame one guy for 28 years of failure not named Jerry Jones :facepalm:

BoysForLife

Reaction score

Do they still make underoos?

Dak's a fraud. He has you fooled. That's ok. He's had a lot of people fooled for a long time

Sooner or later your eyes will be opened also. Until then, continue to cling to your idea of who Dak could be, rather than what he really is: An overpaid , arrogant blowhard.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm sure Cooks and Ferg don't take any offense to that comment.
I didn’t complain about our TE. It took Cooks half the season to come on and he had a better season in Houston last year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again, you keep assuming they will miss on a QB. If they do take another. At least try.

It's better than dragging #4 out there every year and knowing how that story ends.

At least he will sell a lot of merch and get those endorsements though!
I’m not assuming they’ll miss on a QB, I’m saying they’ll never get anywhere if they continue missing on them. Drafting a QB is a big crapshoot. They never have a shot at the top QB, that one is gone by the time they pick. No one knows how the story will end with Dak because you keep assuming it will always be the same ending. It’s been the same ending with every QB we’ve had since Aikman because the teams we’ve had aren’t good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.