I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We are. As sure as the sun will rise in the east tomorrow morning.

We know what Dak is. 8 years of proof. Making him the highest paid QB in the world won't fix it either.

giphy.gif
It will continue to be early exits if we can’t stop the run and the defense doesn’t show up in postseason. No QB is going to overcome our defensive problems.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Bozo's... no one likes Dak's playoff performances but to lump him in with the bags of poo that were the post Troy QB's besides Romo is laughable.
It’s pretty laughable for anyone to try and lump him in with Drew Henson. That was a first.

stiletto

Reaction score
It’s pretty laughable for anyone to try and lump him in with Drew Henson. That was a first.
Agreed...people lose reason when it comes to Dak and only see red anger for his playoff issues. Understandable I guess but you can't just paint brush the guy.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
By the way, that was the Cowboys first road playoff win in 27 years.
When was the parade? I must have missed it. There is a site with pictures so I can go look them up though right?

They beat up a team that shouldn't have been in the playoffs. The league has increased the number of teams that make the playoffs so much it waters down the wild card games very badly. The result was a predictable W against that weaker team. Then when playing a more playoff worthy team the next week Dak lead the offense to 9 points and 3 of those came from the long kick return from Turpin. And who could forget that great 206 yard performance and 2 int's? Not many.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Agreed...people lose reason when it comes to Dak and only see red anger for his playoff issues. Understandable I guess but you can't just paint brush the guy.
ITs kinda laughable... i see "Look at CD's year!!" and #11 and so on but its all regular season..I'm good with calling it what it is, but not just one player...dont be singular focused because its 100's of players over 28 years..Dak had a great regular season too..but like the other 53 men on the roster laid down and got trucked in the playoffs..again....anyone who thinks "Its just Dak" literally loses all football cred with me..I'm good with replacing him, im also clued into the fact it wont solve the problem...

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
ITs kinda laughable... i see "Look at CD's year!!" and #11 and so on but its all regular season..I'm good with calling it what it is, but not just one player...dont be singular focused because its 100's of players over 28 years..Dak had a great regular season too..but like the other 53 men on the roster laid down and got trucked in the playoffs..again....anyone who thinks "Its just Dak" literally loses all football cred with me..I'm good with replacing him, im also clued into the fact it wont solve the problem...
Public focus and scrutiny comes with the bigger paycheck and number of seasons played.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The defense held SF to 19 points in last season's playoff, even with Dak handing them a score on a short field pick. All he could put up was 12.
It’s always an excuse for Dak. They treat him like the special kid nobody can speak about because you know he’s special. I never see these same posters use their Dak brain on any other player or part of the team. Where are the excuses for the D when they hold SF to 19 like you said? When they don’t no excuses but their leader excuse’s plenty

stiletto

Reaction score
It's systemic cancer really....Dak is an easy fall guy for the lazy, for the most part. He's had his chances and failed miserably. Just like everyone else.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Yay big win for Dak!!!!! Wait, the Bucs had a losing record? And still made the playoffs? And got outscored by 45 points that year? And their home record was only 5-4? And ended the season with a 2-3 record then 2-4 after the Cowboys loss?

When you look at the details it kind of takes away from Dak's "big win" doesn't it. The fact is that team didn't even deserve to be in the playoffs and we talked about that all week leading up to that game in here.

At least Dak followed up that gimme game with another big game the next week, right? Oh wait...........
Yeah but he "personally retired" Tom Brady. That's gotta count for something doesn't it?:muttley:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Right. Which is why we need to pay our qb less if he can't overcome the deficiency so we can strengthen the rest of the team.
If we want to pay our QB less, we’ll have to find a lesser QB. We’re not going to make the playoffs with a lesser QB much less win a championship. You can’t go cheaper at the QB position and expect to build a great team. That’s not what teams are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.