I really don't understand a lot of you about Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg
The Dak haters aren’t the sharpest tools in the box.

Ken

Reaction score
Dak has been a Top 10 QB for almost all of his career .
He was a MVP candidate this season, yet he gets the blame for every loss and people want to get rid of him.
Do you really want to go back to these types of quarterbacks?
Of Dak was a FA he’d be hotly pursued.
IMG-4617.jpg
The usual suspects will spout the usual one-liners and attack.

All Blame goes on Dak. It just makes them feel better.

Ken

Reaction score
I lived through that Era and I will still take the unknown to the known of Dak. Sorry he is a choker that will never get it done. Stop wasting time on him.
Go follow the Giants or the Commanders then. They are doing what you suggest.

Ken

Reaction score
Cool. So lets worship him for his ability to beat up on bad teams in the regular season. In case you haven't noticed he gets blasted for his inability to compete with better teams and his total suckage in the playoffs. He's been this way his entire career.
Competed with a lot of better teams. Even beat some.

TOTAL SUCKAGE. Not accurate.

Ken

Reaction score
It's not that he isn't good. He'll win games and make the playoffs. He's just too up and down and I no longer trust him in the playoffs or big moments. I'd rather go back to crap and draft a franchise QB or pay someone less than what he's going to want to maintain stays quo. He isn't worth 50m when he can't carry the team. I'd take him for less money so we can build a better dominant team around him.
Yes lets go draft a Fields, Lawrence or Herbert...that will fix the issue!

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
Where the proof at Romo was this trash playoff qb.
It's pretty much all over the place.

We can start with the choked snap against Seattle.

Or we can look at his crap playoff numbers or his crap playoff record.

Fair to criticize Daks playoffs but not Romos appearently.

Ken

Reaction score
Exactly. What is there to look forward to next year, another 12 wins and embarrased in the playoffs again.. That is all we can look forward to with Dak. Give me someone that can provide at least a little hope things could be different.
Yes, if we don't improve our deficiency running the ball and stopping the run.

No one should be surprised that one guy couldn't overcome the rest of the ineptitude.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It's pretty much all over the place.

We can start with the choked snap against Seattle.

Or we can look at his crap playoff numbers or his crap playoff record.

Fair to criticize Daks playoffs but not Romos appearently.
The hell drugs you on? Last time I checked this is 2024 not 2014 why are you crazy Dak worshippers still yacking on and on about someone who hasn’t played here in dang near a decade? Y’all acting like like kids with that stupidity. Dak is the current qb stay focused smh. Yeah the botched snap wasn’t a qb play lay off the sauce. Again what games in the playoffs was Romo soooo bad in? Only one I can think of is the 09 game but that line was dog mess and I know if 4 had that same situation excuses would run rampant.

Cmac

Reaction score
Yes Romo put us into positions to win games. He deserves his share of thr blame but he put the team on his back multiple times unlike Dak.
Not surprised one bit......not one bit, reading this.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I would bet I have been a cowboys fan for longer than you have been alive....just a hunch. Cowboys fan since about 1979....
Being older is not a flex and doesn't make you any more of a fan.

In fact it just makes you look even more ridiculous that you support a loser that leads your so called favorite team to ruin every year.

CWR

Reaction score
The hell drugs you on? Last time I checked this is 2024 not 2014 why are you crazy Dak worshippers still yacking on and on about someone who hasn’t played here in dang near a decade? Y’all acting like like kids with that stupidity. Dak is the current qb stay focused smh. Yeah the botched snap wasn’t a qb play lay off the sauce. Again what games in the playoffs was Romo soooo bad in? Only one I can think of is the 09 game but that line was dog mess and I know if 4 had that same situation excuses would run rampant.
I was literally responding to someone who BROUGHT up Romos playoff record. If you're going to interject your misinformed opinion, figure out what you're actually talking about.

Again, if that Seattle game wasn't a choke, I don't know what it.

Romo choked just as badly as Dak in the playoffs. Find your own agenda though.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
After 8 years, I believe we have seen Dak's ceiling. I sure hope I'm wrong, but I have seen very little to indicate he can achieve more in big games.

SURE, the team played bad on both sides, but Dak was terrible until the Packers knew they had the game and began letting up.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I was literally responding to someone who BROUGHT up Romos playoff record. If your going to interject your misinformed opinion figure out what your actually talking about.

Again if that Seattle game wasn't a choke I don't know what it.

Romo choked just as badly as Dak in the playoffs. Find your own agenda though.
Yeah you’re right you don’t know what a choke is. It isn’t your fault most of you people on here and offline don’t know jack expletive about what you speak on but talk like you’re an authority figure on it smh. Me misinformed nah not on this back and forth. You know nothing on this topic and just move off emotions.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They can’t stand the way he replaced the hero
What the hell does any of this have to do with Romo?

The problem is Dak wanting $60 million while having 2 career Wildcard wins......................that is the problem and it has nothing to do with previous QBs.

Now if Dak wants to take $40 million a year and admit he needs some help (better run game, improved oline, ect...), then I got no problem with Dak.

The problem I, and many others have, is Dak wanting to be the highest paid QB in the league and not being able to deliver in the playoffs. That is the problem, and it has nothing to do with Romo.

Cmac

Reaction score
I mean are we really taking that big a step back with people like tannehill, Mayfield, minshew brissett, if we can save money and get a better cast around the QB?
I asked the same about a week ago.....heard the mouse pee on cotton. Tossed out a few more names to choose from.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I mean some team would love to have him if their goal is to make the playoffs and that's it. Plenty of teams want that but Dallas should have higher aspirations.
Why should Dallas have “higher aspirations”? The Dallas Cowboys are one of 32 NFL franchises. All 32 teams and their fans aspire to win the Super Bowl. The Cowboys have, and should have, the same aspirations as the other teams in the league. They do not have a special set of aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.