I swear some fans will never get it

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just beat the Giants, Eagles, every year. I’d love to throw Pittsburgh the 49ers in there also.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
There are 3 straight 12 wins seasons, 3 playoff appearances and a roster that actually has some very strong talent needing a couple more players to cover injured or replaceable needs, like linebacker.

With this thread's cry in one's beer view instead....give up!

Or see what is still the team, frustrated or not.
Those 12 wins is what Jerry sells us on. You like those 12 wins? If that's the bar, then you're good. Sooner or later, other teams will improve, even if by mistake.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Sorry, but im going to continue to blame the sorry QB.

Jerry is HORRIBLE but there have been a couple of instances over the past 28 years that with better QB play, we wouldve at least reached the Championship game.

2023 was one of them

rambo2

Reaction score
Hire this coach! Draft this player! Sign this free agent!

It doesn't matter.

Every player and coach who have passed through this organization for the last 28 years, most of whom you now hate because they failed to achieve the ultimate goal, were hired/signed by the general manager (Jerry) and director of player personnel (Stephen).

And guess what, they will hire/sign the next ones, too. Why? Because they gave themselves jobs-for-life.

Blame Dak like you blamed Romo, then blame the next QB. Blame Garrett and McCarthy, whatever you need to do. They're all symptoms of the disease.

As long as the cancer calls the shots, it doesn't matter.

Be glad for a 12 win season and an occasional wild card win, because that's as good as it gets. They have shown us their ceiling. How many decades does it take?
So, that's why the Dez catch was no good. I didn't know that.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I get it and if I thought crying,
whining and throwing insults would change anything I might be in there with the ignorant......but, it won't change a thing so why bother. I love football, I'm gonna watch the games this weekend and enjoy them. I'll leave the fans that keep complaining, but are still here providing Jerry with relevance and ratings, go on being miserable....they deserve to vent their way.
The season is just a diversion from non stop crying...lol

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry doesn’t control the ball with a remote control. Jerry is to blame for tying this organization to a mediocre QB.

rambo2

Reaction score
I truly think we are headed for Campo-Era times after this. If the Green Bay game was a reflection of our true team, and Jerry is wheeling back the same team...we might not win 5 games. If something happened and the locker room turned toxic...and Jerry is wheeling back the same team, we might not win 5 games. And I mean...we're wheeling back the same team, plus one or two bargain bin players.
Nobody wheels back the same team anymore. There is always turnover in the modern era.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Jerry is HORRIBLE but there have been a couple of instances over the past 28 years that with better QB play, we wouldve at least reached the Championship game.

2023 was one of them
So, stay foolish or quit. I'm still proud of the Cowboys even if they fell short but still improved in team talent.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Thatis it, I am officially done being a Cowboys fan and see not future for caring...sadly, it is this way for everybody becuse they know we are sadisitic and will keep coming back for more of the sam crap year after year

rambo2

Reaction score
All this pressure. I wonder how Tom Landry and Tex Schramm managed to win here? Oh I know they actually worked for an owner who didn't want to be in the spotlight....that only cared about winning. Clint Murchison was the best owner the Cowboys ever had. Wish we could go back to someone like him.
Most on here would have wanted Landry fired in 1969 after getting blown out by Cleveland for the 2nd year in a row.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
There are 3 straight 12 wins seasons, 3 playoff appearances and a roster that actually has some very strong talent needing a couple more players to cover injured or replaceable needs, like linebacker.

With this thread's cry in one's beer view instead....give up!

Or see what is still the team, frustrated or not.
I agree.

People are winning because it's been 30 years....when the fact is, we're like 65 to 70% "there"...which means that we just need to be patient for like 12 or 15 more years MAX..... and our season will finally, FINALLY; end in the NFC Championship Game instead of ending in the WC or Div round.

These fair weather fans won't even be able to enjoy our NFC CG loss when we finally get it in 2037.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You stay delusional
That is your non-stop chorus. Invest in some real music. Don't start to insult on intelligence basis. Did you instead learn about cars installing a set of brakes backwards?

Go back to Mr. Greenjeans, a former War Hero, and pay attention.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Are we at the stage that we yell at each other now? As if we’re not all collectively angry at the FO?

khiladi

Reaction score

2023 was one of them
Blame Jerry for the sorry QB. This roster was good enough. Detroit is on to the second round…

CCBoy

Reaction score
Most on here would have wanted Landry fired in 1969 after getting blown out by Cleveland for the 2nd year in a row.
Some one needs to point out that back then there was no cap and Murchison's Father was one of the very richest people in America as well.

rambo2

Reaction score
Those 12 wins is what Jerry sells us on. You like those 12 wins? If that's the bar, then you're good. Sooner or later, other teams will improve, even if by mistake.
Another 12 win season will put them in the 1 or 2 spot next season. Maybe they can actually win this time.