I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Don't know, don't care.
Just enjoying his absence. And hoping it continues
I'm not worried about Rock. I can understand why he chooses to stay away from this toxic site. Now Mountaineer on the other hand, I'm worried about my favorite troll. This is the time he should be here throwing Molotov cocktails at this organization but he's nowhere to be found. I hope and pray they are both okay. Seriously. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone here. Or ANYONE for that matter.

Steve007

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
The Dakfans are like a cult. They worship Dak. They get offended if anyone criticize Dak and they will attack you. Thats their hero. You can criticize any other player and they are fine, just don't say anything negative about Dak. It's kind of like Taylor Swift's swifties.

stiletto

Reaction score
The Dakfans are like a cult. They worship Dak. They get offended if anyone criticize Dak and they will attack you. Thats their hero. You can criticize any other player and they are fine, just don't say anything negative about Dak. It's kind of like Taylor Swift's swifties.
Steve... "Dakvidians" is what we call them. Dak success >>> than team success at all times! You will comply!! LOL!

Chasing6

Reaction score
The guy mentioning Prescott in the same breath as Mahomes has a an avatar Chasing six. You can't make this stuff up
Mountain Mahomes is leading the league in INT's.

When it was Dak tied for the lead it was a disaster. When it is Mountain Mahomes it means nothing.

Aven8

Reaction score
Exactly. Like KC.
As I stated in another thread go back and look at Cowboys history. Show me a good season where they didn’t have an alpha at RB? You won’t find it. No matter the QB

Chasing6

Reaction score
As I stated in another thread go back and look at Cowboys history. Show me a good season where they didn’t have an alpha at RB? You won’t fine it
Don't speak logic, you will hurt their feelings. Only QB's win SB's, every knows that.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mountain Mahomes is leading the league in INT's.

When it was Dak tied for the lead it was a disaster. When it is Mountain Mahomes it means nothing.
Well he does have 3 Super Bowl rings... So I dunno...maybe we can give him a pass? Sorry...nahh.. Dak deserves the benefit of the doubt. <sigh>

ericb7709

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Why he sucks he has 8 years to do something and nothing let's move along

Aven8

Reaction score
Don't speak logic, you will hurt their feelings. Only QB's win SB's, every knows that.
Do I really believe he can do it? I’m not sure. But every single time we’ve been to the playoffs he does freeze. But having said that we’re always missing something. Jerry and company build a team on paper. Not by feel. It’s ridiculous

Chasing6

Reaction score
Do I really believe he can do it? I’m not sure. But every single time we’ve been to the playoffs he does freeze. But having said that we’re always missing something. Jerry and company build a team on paper. Not by feel. It’s ridiculous
It's hilarious how every fan watched and complained about our off season, then half our fans immediately go to blame Dak.