I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I think quite a few people have stopped watching. I saw a tik tok video of fans selling their tickets on their phones while at the game.

I'd rather go to the dentist than watch this team because at least something productive is coming out of it. I get the same amount of enjoyment. During the Ravens game I turned it off and started working a few things outside. I don't have time for this crap anymore. We care more about wins and losses than the players do.
I don’t believe you’d rather go to the dentist than watch the Cowboys. While it’s a colorful statement I think you’re exaggerating.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Moutain Mahomes looked amazing today.

6 TD's and 8 picks after 6 games.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Attacks on Dak and attacks on other posters are two separate things.

One is a violation of forum rules.
One isn't.

It's that simple.
Stop lying. YOU KNOW Y'ALL MAKE THE INITIAL ATTACKS. Take responsibility instead of deflecting/denying.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
:lmao::rolleyes: Coming from the side that wishes him death, wishes him injury, calls him a punk, calls him a loser, and a site that let's that be, all because he took Romo's job (I paid attention to that "I Love Tony Romo" thread before it was deleted), y'all need to look in the mirror.

Karl Marx taught y'all well I see.

f7f99b971fd5aa7fb4524bdd486fc91a9e0760b91e5d9f7219d6faaf33b619dc_1.jpg

For the record, him and CD are not yet on the same page this season, and I think they are both overpaid. They are NOT earning those huge contracts at all. That's not Dak or CD's fault though.
Spot on!

:hammer: :hammer:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
From what I’ve seen the fans that support Dak get attacked a lot more than the fans that hate him. The fans that hate Dak far out number the fans that support him. The Dak bashers act like those of us who support him are the ones that extended him. lol I’ve been ganged up on by many that hate Dak. It’s hilarious how many zero in on me. :rolleyes: I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been personally insulted for supporting him. The fans thar support Dak are in the minority. Most Cowboys fans didn’t want him re-signed.

Last edited:

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
everyone just wants to know ,

when will reality sink in to all the dak critics ?

when will dak get this team to the superbowl ?

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Lol. You're quite diplomatic. The way you see things from one side only is sure to bridge the gap and create peace.
This. If the poster was genuine, he would have referenced both sides need to stop with the insults and engage in football talk...but instead he only referenced the other side...and immediately after he posts, there were several posts from the Dak haters insulting the Dak lovers intelligence and calling them girls. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
This. If the poster was genuine, he would have referenced both sides need to stop with the insults and engage in football talk...but instead he only referenced the other side...and immediately after he posts, there were several posts from the Dak haters insulting the Dak lovers intelligence and calling them girls. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me.
i was merely stating that all of us , daklovers included , we all arent perfect .

Chasing6

Reaction score
The name calling is a problem on both sides FWIW. I mean just look at this thread. I think the OP had good intentions and then it’s immediately followed by some posters questioning the intelligence of “Dak fans”.

Anyway. I’m not innocent. I’ve lost my cool here and there. But let’s not pretend it’s just Dak fans that engage in the name calling.
I took it the other way, that anti Dak fans needed to get more intelligent.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Okay , so we are in agreement . Everyone here agrees dak deserves the posts .

Dak supporters deserve the full wrath of people who arent blinded by fanatical distorted views about reality . & Who rely on facts and data .

by wrath i mean texts clearly demonstrating that dak's play has been atrocious .

even if dak lovers express those stats as 'molotovs' thrown at them . . . hey , they are just facts .
But Mountain Mahomes is amazing with his 6 TD's and 8 picks???

Aven8

Reaction score
I don't attack people. Dak is good enough to win a Super Bowl. He got close a bunch of times but Cowboys are always cursed. That's why JJ and SJ still has faith in him.
He is. If you have a prime stud running back and a stud defense