I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

Yobwocs

Reaction score

Funny they are all liking in the first few post in this thread. Heres all daks payroll in one post.

Hmmm.... quoting me.

Give Dak a Super Bowl caliber team and we'll see if he can win one.

I'm waiting for one. Where is one?? Crickets.

One team where his defense was good enough to maybe get by the Eagles in the championship game. One team with a great running game. One elite offensive line.

Cowboys fans always think their mediocre teams can win a Super Bowl and get super juiced every year tninking they can but they can't. That's delusion.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Who cares? Most of the people who whined for Dak to be signed are just casuals anyway. They don't demand greatness, just like Jerry doesn't. The others...well, it's just part of their schtick.

Aven8

Reaction score
Guess it is too much to expect the highest paid player in the league to cover some deficiencies....
:laugh:

Obviously highest paid isn’t the best. Trevor, Desean, etc…..they all suck

stiletto

Reaction score
You see , this is a classic logical argument that will make a Dak Lover just lose it !
giphy.gif

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
haha ok

Swagger

Reaction score
One of the most overused and misinformed statements around here is, "You can win a Superbowl with Prescott"...based on what?

The Cowboys have had two loaded rosters and were unable to beat the 49ers with Jimmy G and Mr Irrelevant at QB respectively. Prescott had drive after drive to win either game yet he wasn't able to get it done.

So it's like saying, you can win a Superbowl with Ryan Tannehill as long as you have an elite defense, o line, running game, receiving corp, special teams etc which isn't going to happen when the QB is earning $60 million a year and $230+ million guaranteed over 4 years.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm not worried about Rock. I can understand why he chooses to stay away from this toxic site. Now Mountaineer on the other hand, I'm worried about my favorite troll. This is the time he should be here throwing Molotov cocktails at this organization but he's nowhere to be found. I hope and pray they are both okay. Seriously. I wouldn't wish harm on anyone here. Or ANYONE for that matter.
Nor would I. If you interpreted my post that way, you're mistaken.

I'm just saying I don't know why he's choosing to stay away, or maybe he's even suspended or banned.

Just hope he continues to not post. He brings nothing but chaos and misery to this forum. My distaste for him begins and ends there and I wish neither him nor anyone else on this forum personal harm.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
One of the most overused and misinformed statements around here is, "You can win a Superbowl with Prescott"...based on what?

The Cowboys have had two loaded rosters and were unable to beat the 49ers with Jimmy G and Mr Irrelevant at QB respectively. Prescott had drive after drive to win either game yet he wasn't able to get it done.

So it's like saying, you can win a Superbowl with Ryan Tannehill as long as you have an elite defense, o line, running game, receiving corp, special teams etc which isn't going to happen when the QB is earning $60 million a year and $230+ million guaranteed over 4 years.
i agree.

but these guys wont hear any reason . Its as if they are in a cult , or a payroll ... or a cult with a payroll .

Or just payrolled by a PR company ...

who knows. . . .

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Moutain Mahomes looked amazing today.

6 TD's and 8 picks after 6 games.
He’s got 3 sb kind of absolves him consider none of those picks stop him from scoring 28 points. He also wasn’t throwing pick sixes or giving the defense multiple 3 and outs. Perspective and context is missing when yall compare. It’s not apples to apples. Lol