I think Dak supporters on this board need to be less volatile

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Guess it is too much to expect the highest paid player in the league to cover some deficiencies....

Some deficiencies ?

It's a **** load of deficiencies. It's like the owner is sabotaging the team, and season on purpose ??

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Just hope he continues to not post. He brings nothing but chaos and misery to this forum. My distaste for him begins and ends there and I wish neither him nor anyone else on this forum personal harm.
So you have distaste for someone who's pro-Dak, who's the franchise QB of our team whether anyone here likes it or not, but don't have distaste for anti-Dak posters who rag on him 24/7. Got it! ;)

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Everyone knows Prescott is the TOAD HUNTER! Playing lousy teams or playing against a team's prevent defense is pretty the only way he has decent stats at the end of the season. He's an overpaid, over hyped, less than mediocre QB who is without a doubt on the downside of his lousy playoff and no SB career. Prescott is also known as a NUTTER BUTTER!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He’s got 3 sb kind of absolves him consider none of those picks stop him from scoring 28 points. He also wasn’t throwing pick sixes or giving the defense multiple 3 and outs. Perspective and context is missing when yall compare. It’s not apples to apples. Lol
Since he has 8 rings shouldn’t you hold him to a higher standard then someone who has tried playoff wins?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The name calling is a problem on both sides FWIW. I mean just look at this thread. I think the OP had good intentions and then it’s immediately followed by some posters questioning the intelligence of “Dak fans”.

Anyway. I’m not innocent. I’ve lost my cool here and there. But let’s not pretend it’s just Dak fans that engage in the name calling.
I don’t even take these threads serious. If no one can admit that both sides get ugly and go overboard then that persons opinion isn’t worth anything on that matter.

Chasing6

Reaction score
He’s got 3 sb kind of absolves him consider none of those picks stop him from scoring 28 points. He also wasn’t throwing pick sixes or giving the defense multiple 3 and outs. Perspective and context is missing when yall compare. It’s not apples to apples. Lol
I know 6 to 8 is not apples to apples.

I wonder how many times KC's D gave up 150+ rushing yards. How are them apples???

Chasing6

Reaction score
Hey to be fair he’s playing like total crap. He’s regressing……yes the Oline is dog crap and the WR core sucks. Throw in the horrific running game as well. But he looks off so far.
Strange. Mountain Mahomes looks way off and he is 6-0.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
goff is the qb that is looking great this season, and I remember so many here saying he was crap and a loser.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look. I know this thread seems like me calling somebody out but it’s not. I admittedly have gotten angry and insulted Dak, but I have very rarely or ever personally insulted members here. I login to post with fellow Cowboys fans and talk about the team! Also everyday I have to deal with Dak fans attacking my integrity and saying volatile things to me and other members on this board. This thread’s intention isn’t argument. It’s peace. If you don’t like our Dak threads then don’t look at them. Don’t read them. Don’t post in them. Some of us are trying to have discussion here and all we get is personal insult after personal insult. There are a lot of great members on this board who agree with me that Dak ain’t the answer. If you don’t agree fine but enough of the personal insults! If you don’t agree with our threads then stop attacking us in them!!
Totally reverse vice versa. The post and you might have something. Let me bash someone and don’t say anything about it because I’m allowed to. This is the most naïve thing I’ve ever read. Do you ever think of the opposite side. I think they’re attacked more for not thinking. The whole thing is one person.