I would love to see Crawford go

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Crawford, Witten, Dez. These are the 3 main cogs that are either holding up development of other players or draining the cap with production that doesnt suit the salary. All 3 need to go. Holding onto the past at the expense of the future will never sit well for me. I was the same way with Romo, Emmitt, Aikman ect....ect......
Speaking that truth right here.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure he makes a wonderful Walmart greeter.

Yes I rob banks to pay for my boat as well. Works great with my Walmart gig. I don’t even pay taxes on that money. Waiting for the IRS to catch on... Suckers

Patrick

Reaction score
It's a shame he's so over-paid, he's actually a solid player and seems like a really good person, but at the end of the day it's a business.

Also, selfishly, the Canadian in me likes having one of the few in the league representing the Boys, along with LaDouceur.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's a shame he's so over-paid, he's actually a solid player and seems like a really good person, but at the end of the day it's a business.

Also, selfishly, the Canadian in me likes having one of the few in the league representing the Boys, along with LaDouceur.

Yep, he would be a nice backup for about 5 million per year.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Meh. As much as his contract was a mistake no point to cut him now. He only saves like 1.5 mil. Just keep him for this season.
I don't think anyone is debating this. We really have to until next year. I think a lot of ppl like myself are just pissed that he got the contract in the first place. I knew it sucked when I first saw the news.

BlindFaith

Reaction score

Green stars are a forum violation. Unless you're Irish. And only from Ireland. Canadian Irish doesn't count.

Patrick

Reaction score
Green stars are a forum violation. Unless you're Irish. And only from Ireland. Canadian Irish doesn't count.

What if it's just the Dallas Stars victory green color over a Cowboys logo? Is that okay? :p

Patrick

Reaction score
Well played.

It would be better if the Stars could actually have a few victories though.

Won't argue with ya there... but at least the Stars off-season(s) is the most exciting in DFW! (Should be even better this year with the GM's job on the line)

Stars are the reason I became a Cowboys fan and I couldn't imagine being a fan of anyone else!

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Won't argue with ya there... but at least the Stars off-season(s) is the most exciting in DFW! (Should be even better this year with the GM's job on the line)

Stars are the reason I became a Cowboys fan and I couldn't imagine being a fan of anyone else!

I didn't watch a single Stars game this year. Not sure why. Not a big Hitchcock fan maybe. Also just got bored with hockey.

Patrick

Reaction score
I didn't watch a single Stars game this year. Not sure why. Not a big Hitchcock fan maybe. Also just got bored with hockey.

Hitchcock is a big problem for them, if they don't move on then something is very wrong, he's an old school coach trying to teach a new man's game. I'm not a true "professional" by any means but I have coached and scouted professionally for a few years now (not in the NHL or anything like that mind you) but if you can't adjust then you will struggle, and he hasn't changed since 1999.

(Sorry for bringing this off-topic)