I would love to see Crawford go

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I’m defending the “likes” comment because it’s pathetic.
Why is it pathetic? You have lots of likes and even though I don't think you've received a like all day, my guess is you say smart things from time to time based on ur likes.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Why is it pathetic? You have lots of likes and even though I don't think you've received a like all day, my guess is you say smart things from time to time based on ur likes.
If likes were a badge of competence, Risen would be the boards Einstein.

Let that sink in.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score

Let that sink in.
Im just messing with cowboystar. Im surprised I have as many likes as I do. lol. Can we get on track that crawford is average and overpaid.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
unfotunatly gonna have to wait a year. This guy eats up a bunch of money and isn't a fit for any position along the line. He was signed by the smarts to be the next best 3 tech and since then he's been kicked outside and produces nothing but meaningless ineffective hurries. Can't wait to see him go.

Careful. There are a few Crawford fanboys here that get really mad if you don’t like the guy.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
We don't gain anything by cutting him. He's still a solid DL with versatility to play all 4 spots. The 8 best DL should play. Crawford is probably one of them.

jrumann59

Reaction score

Let that sink in.
I like Risen, I do not see eye to eye with him about many things but I bet he is the same way in real life he is on the boards.

robbieruff

Reaction score
Let me know when millions of people quit watching the NFL over how the teams spend their money.
Are your arguments always this fallacious and circular? Seriously, can you have more non sequiturs in your counters? We're not debating whether or not people will or won't WATCH football, we're discussing the right to complain about how franchises make $ decisions...why are you being so obtuse? Is it deliberate?

Johnny23

Reaction score
I've always hated the "it's not your money" argument.

Followed closely by "show me who they could have signed that would push them over the top"

good stuff
It's true. If you're in the NFL and in Ty's shoes you would have taken the money and run with it without hesitation. All this posturing trying to mess with other people's money because you know how much he makes.

conner01

Reaction score
His contract sucks but I don't mind him.

He's an above average rotational guy.
He makes some plays
14.5 splash plays, 3 behind Lee
He’s not a star but he is a very solid player
His base is 6 mil
He’s only had one season, last year when he really cost a bunch
And his contract is an easy out next year
We need additions, not more subtractions

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
unfotunatly gonna have to wait a year. This guy eats up a bunch of money and isn't a fit for any position along the line. He was signed by the smarts to be the next best 3 tech and since then he's been kicked outside and produces nothing but meaningless ineffective hurries. Can't wait to see him go.

Crawford, Witten, Dez. These are the 3 main cogs that are either holding up development of other players or draining the cap with production that doesnt suit the salary. All 3 need to go. Holding onto the past at the expense of the future will never sit well for me. I was the same way with Romo, Emmitt, Aikman ect....ect......