If Dak is average in 2019 and we don't come close to a Super Bowl

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
People don't realize we where the youngest starting team in the league. That offensive line of the Rams we were playing against men. They lost a couple of those this season that's going to hurt them. We're getting stronger the rest of getting weaker LOL nope we need that defensive nose tackle we need to get pressure up the middle. That's my biggest concern
We will fill some holes that we need too. All this doom and gloom from people forget we have done the same thing for years and have won the division 3 out of 5 years

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You don’t pay QB top dollars just because they’re on winning teams.

If you think Dak is worth more than Brady, Brees or Rodgers please don’t bother responding. That’s the most ridiculous post I’ve seen yet. Lol
I don't know what Prescott is worth I don't pay attention to the numbers. He definitely deserves to be the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You don’t pay QB top dollars just because they’re on winning teams.

If you think Dak is worth more than Brady, Brees or Rodgers please don’t bother responding. That’s the most ridiculous post I’ve seen yet. Lol
Those guys are at the end of their careers. Like it or not but the market always goes up and yes the market says Dak is worth the 25-28 million a year he will get.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't pay attention to the numbers they pay players. Simply I believe in football players Jeff Heats Bill Bates type players I don't like money Players. If it was me I'd have a squad of young draftees every season. Kids that want to make names for themselves not people with names already they don't play their hearts out all the time. Remember what Ratcliff did to the Cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott took the youngest starting team in the league to the second round of the playoffs. If you can enjoy that . That's your issue. 8 and 8 for 20 seasons. Is actually a great accomplishment. Teams go to the playoffs the Super Bowl and then not heard from again for four more seasons. I rather compete consistently. We can beat any team in the league every single season. Yes do I want a Superbowl ring absolutely. But not at the cost of giving the farm away. I've been a fan before Rodger Staubach was playing. I understand this game and this franchise. It takes football players to win in this league. That's why the Patriots have been great for so long. They know how to judge football players what's in their head not just their talent.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Look what this team did against the Giants and don't say it was a meaningless game you will lose all integrity. Division win is never meaningless. The confidence alone was priceless. Plus we don't win that game we may not win the division. But it was just a taste of what they can do when they turn Prescott loose with a little innovation. But they don't want to expose this young defense they don't want them on the field that long they don't want to score that quickly. How do you not understand what's Happening Here

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I've Been a Cowboy fan for ever it seems like. I remember the Randall Cunningham the Brandon Weeden. I know what the alternative can be
You haven’t been a Cowboy fan long enough or you’d remember guys like Merideth, Morton, Staubach, White and Aikman who led us to championship games.

But if all you remember is Cunningham and Weeden then it’s understandable.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You haven’t been a Cowboy fan long enough or you’d remember guys like Merideth, Morton, Staubach, White and Aikman who led us to championship games.

But if all you remember is Cunningham and Weeden then it’s understandable.
Been a Cowboy fan before Rodger Staubach when I was in the military. It was all you could get overseas. I love the star and what it represented. Rodger Staubach was my hero. I remember Bart Starr play for the Packers. Have watched more football games but I can't remember. Never mind playing them.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Reason why I mentioned Randall Cunningham. I still can't believe he was a cowboy to this day. LMAO you know how many people don't know he even played for us. We had 20 quarterbacks 13 different starters after Troy Aikman. And then came Tony Romo then. We're blessed to have Prescott. Directly after

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know what Prescott is worth I don't pay attention to the numbers. He definitely deserves to be the starting quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys
That’s what this discussion is about. How much is he going to get paid not if he should be our QB.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I enjoy talking real football most of it is opinion I understand that. But the fact is the youngest starting team went to the second round of the playoffs last season. That was a huge accomplishment. People are still *****ing people

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That’s what this discussion is about. How much is he going to get paid not if he should be our QB.
You have to understand salary cap has never been an issue with the Cowboys. The mathematicians this franchise has on staff is remarkable I don't care what they pay Prescott. Whatever this franchise to site to pay him obviously he must be worth it. Unless you know more than a franchise

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have neuropathy from the military. I use speak and text. My fingers have nerve damage. Excuse my Gobles post sometimes. I am from the old forum. I'm proud of having the old Landry's hat. I'm known for my Integrity honesty. Opinions are opinions fact is a fact.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes but who wouldn't mind giving up a sixth-round pick and not having it work out that's the point yes you expect a first-round pick to play right away
i agree but drafting a QB after the 1st round and on occasion the 2nd round is basically just filling a pre-season roster spot, teams don't draft there expe
The defense didn't carry us anywhere. The entire team did their job. If we had scored so quickly they would have been more suspect make no question about that. I definitely want to see more balance on offense

we can agree to disagree on that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Be good be safe my cowboy family wife wants some attention also.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i agree but drafting a QB after the 1st round and on occasion the 2nd round is basically just filling a pre-season roster spot, teams don't draft there expe

You must not have understood what I said I will repeat it. Draft a quarterback every single season in the late rounds 5 or 6 not second. If it doesn't pan out who cares it's a 6th round pick. I would draft one every single season late we need a backup

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Meaningless last game against the Giants I find that so laughable. Do you know the Eagles win the division if we don't win that game. A division game is never meaningless please don't mistake that again

I believe you may be mistaken about that

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

That Rams game it was truly Men playing against boys in the pits. I've been begging for a nose tackle for over 3 Seasons. You have to get pressure up the middle to win in this league. Look what happened to Mahomes

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I believe you may be mistaken about that
I don't recall what the standings were at that time. You may be correct. But in my opinion there are never meaningless games. As soon as you take someone for granted that doesn't set a great presidents in the locker room. Throw the records out the window when it's the division game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Again it's a pleasure my cowboy family I'm trying to learn who's who. Consistently. I don't mean to be disrespectful at times I just get emotional. And that's what this game is about emotion. Go Cowboys I don't think Charles Haley would have been as great as he was if he wasn't crazy emotional