If Dak was to go 0-6 as a starter without Zeke will he look like a fraud?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Well whoever is playing left tackle doesn't give him some time to throw it wouldn't matter. Brady, Peyton Manning, Rodgers, even the Almighty Wentz could not have done anything with the pressure coming from Clayborn due the lack of protection from our LTs

I with you until you mentioned Wentz. He would have blocked the unblocked DE before throwing the passes to himself. You've lost all credibility.

TheHerd

Reaction score
It always baffles me how so many fans treat anybody who isn't already a Hall of Fame lock like they're garbage. BUT BUT BUT BRADY COULD DO IT is a meaningless statement because he literally has no peers, living or dead.

Sure, Dak isn't that guy, OK, you got us. It's an argument that isn't even wrong, it just doesn't mean anything if you give it any thought.

And even so I wonder how successful Brady would be with this staff.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is good enough to win at least two games during this stretch...

khiladi

Reaction score
Some of you guys are too much....the best rookie QB ever—and now he’s a fraud?!?

Give me a#1 WR who can run routes and get open.
Give me a LT that can hold up for better than 6 sacks and 2 forced fumbles.
Give me a coaching staff that has any idea how to compensate for players that are injured.

Has Dak come back to earth a little- sure. It was bound to happen. But fraud?

Do you actually like the team?

RG3 statistically has almost as good a year as Dak. Not saying the two are alike, but there is historical precedent to go from a wonder to a bum..

Bigdog

Reaction score
I with you until you mentioned Wentz. He would have blocked the unblocked DE before throwing the passes to himself. You've lost all credibility.
You are correct sir but after he threw the pass to himself he would have beat the 11 men trying to tackle him for a TD on every pass. I still don't know how our FO let this once in lifetime player slip thru their hands.

khiladi

Reaction score
3-3 should be the expectation

Yep.. I say two based on his play ... when Dak is hot, he just has something about him..

With solid defensive performance and simply decent play by Dak, nothing spectacular, three is definitely doable.

kevm3

Reaction score
Not a Dake fan. Just looks like he's the type of giy that needs an amazing supporting cast to be successful.
Kind of like wentz? Who went 7 and 9 last year, but now has one of the best defenses and a loaded offense?