If Dallas wins next 2 games you will all be back on board with the team***Merged***

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Too much on Romo's shoulders?

Elite qbs get paid the big money to win games. Romo is up to the challenge if we just give him a reasonable shot. We didn't. Bu

People forget that this roster is talented enough to come out of the NFC.

We have completed against the best quarterbacks in our division without last season's best quarterback in football.

I'm not saying we get it done... But I'm sure as hell going to enjoy the ride.

There wont be a ride to enjoy if we lose to Tampa today and/or the Eagles and Giants win.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm waiting for the we can still win the division at 2-7 thread tomorrow.

It would still be possible, lol however unlikely it would be.
The other teams could still have key injuries, like hicks, philly is a lesser team without him.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
There wont be a ride to enjoy if we lose to Tampa today and/or the Eagles and Giants win.

By the end of today we will have a better idea of chances for cowboys.
We do need the other teams to lose. Giants should lose, and I am rooting for Miami to help us out.
Skins play NO, and NO lost a rb, so crazy drew may pass 100 times today!
I think skins may win that one, but you never know, who thought titans would beat NO?

cowboys1981

Reaction score
If anyone can make history, it's this franchise. Noone ever started 0-2 and went on to win a SB until we did it. Anything can happen.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the we can still win the division at 2-7 thread tomorrow.

I have a feeling I know who will start that thread. They'll claim being 2-7 is a blessing in disguise because the entire league will be lulled to sleep believing the Cowboys are done and with Romo returning they won't lose another game the rest of the season and will be the hottest team entering the playoffs. :oldcouple:

scottsp

Reaction score
If they lose the next six, I'll still be on board. That said, I feel the chance at a season-saver went away last Sunday night. The remainder of this season, at least for me, will be spent focusing on player development, particularly with the rookie crop. Hard not to like some of the talent there.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
If they lose the next six, I'll still be on board. That said, I feel the chance at a season-saver went away last Sunday night. The remainder of this season, at least for me, will be spent focusing on player development, particularly with the rookie crop. Hard not to like some of the talent there.

I'm just glad the Cowboys game is not being shown in the philly area today. Need a break

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CBS picking the Eagles to win 10 games.

The way Philly and Bradford have looked in a few games this season it's hard for me to believe they'll win 10 games but if they were to get hot who knows. We'll see how they look today but if they get beat by Miami they'll be scrambling for 9 wins because they won't get past NE and AZ won't be a pushover.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Again a glass half empty take. Yout shtick is always the same pessimistic outlook.

Still see the glass as half full? What positive spins do you have for us after this loss? Let me guess another silver lining to being 2-7? What's your outlook for the team now?

slick325

Reaction score
Spoilers from here on out...unfortunate losing Tony in that 2nd game.