If Dallas wins next 2 games you will all be back on board with the team***Merged***

silver

Reaction score
The best we could do last year was 6 in a row.
I see that as our max this year.

let's try to win one game first.
The team we play next week on the road just beat Philly in Philly....and then 4 days later we have Carolina.
lol
oh boy

We might lose 9 in a row instead

rwalters31

Reaction score
I'm with you.

If Tony was 29 years old Id be cool with tanking right now.

Jason Garrett absolutely failed as a coach in the biggest test of his career.

0-7'without Romo.. That tells you everything you need to know with what he brings to the table.

Man, I thought I was tough! Does this mean that you have thrown the towel in??

DFWJC

Reaction score
2010. The last time a supposedly very talented team lost game after game. Then suddenly went 5-3 with a backup QB. Everyone credited Garrett. What if instead it was Jerruh saying that every player on the team was being watched and evaluated. Considering the mediocre at best performance since then- one single season as the outlier-I think we can safely say that without Tony Jason Garrett is nothing as a HC.

Not to split hairs--I hear ya burm--but that 2010 team went 5-6 with a backup and really 5-7 because we were leading when Romo went down in week 6.
But yes, they were old and had given up on Wade....got a fire under their tails and played better.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
My thought process is, as mad as I am during games and shortly after, what exactly am I going to do? I'm going to watch the game next week no matter what, so might as well go in with an optimistic view. Romo is back, and we're all glad.

For all we know, we could win the next two games and both Giants and Eagles lose their next two and this season becomes brighter.

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
And these are the types of threads that have grown to be exactly what has been wrong with this team since 1996.

It's also the reason why we still won't win anything either. All this false hope and going for these stupid moral victories that don't accomplish anything.

Hope you enjoy watching the playoffs with the rest of the teams fans and wondering why we ended with such a crappy draft pick or having a pet cat in the draft go a few picks up for us.

But hey, we ended on a high note. :clap:

:rolleyes:

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
And these are the types of threads that have grown to be exactly what has been wrong with this team since 1996.

It's also the reason why we still won't win anything either. All this false hope and going for these stupid moral victories that don't accomplish anything.

Hope you enjoy watching the playoffs with the rest of the teams fans and wondering why we ended with such a crappy draft pick or having a pet cat in the draft go a few picks up for us.

But hey, we ended on a high note. :clap:

:rolleyes:

The glass is always half full until it officially hits 49%.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
come on...who still believes?

7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

Yes..

there is.

We saw the Iggles last year have a 2 game lead with 4 to play and we overtook them.

We have to get Romo back healthy.

mrmojo

Reaction score
What a wasted opportunity today....and this year.....not only the NFC East but the NFC is ripe for the taking this year.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Romo's ability to put up points to go along with our defense's effort we will be tough to beat. It would've been nice to have won today and be one game back in loss column.

This division can be had because everyone else can't string consecutive wins together. I thought Philly would easily win today and that Oline showed itself today. That line will struggle with Ari, NE and Buf defenses. I wouldn't even rule out Detroit handing it to these guys either.

We still have 7 games and Romo is finally back. If we had to count on Weeden and Cassel for the last 7 I'd see us go 3-13. With Romo I can see him checking out of conservative calls and make the audibles to move us down the field.

I'm just glad 9 is back.

Ren

Reaction score
Meh rather tank for a top 3 pick at this point, Romo can't play D in the 4th qtr

cowboys1981

Reaction score
We're 2 games behind Washington and we play them twice. If we are a good team with Romo, then beating them twice would give us the edge over Washington. IF we truly are a good team with Romo, then Washington shouldn't be a concern. Now, Philly and NY on the other hand... We don't control our own destiny so we really need to depend on them to lose.

Just hope WSH beats them both. Gives them both 3 div losses.