If Dallas wins next 2 games you will all be back on board with the team***Merged***

Joe_Fan

Continuity Is Overrated
Reaction score
The glass is always half full until it officially hits 49%.

tumblr_lwa1xr2sIa1r4slawo1_500.gif

Keep drinking it.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Me too dude... Me too...

#9 masks more than we knew he truly covered up 8 weeks ago. What a monumental lesson learned in the last 8 weeks.

I hear ya. Defense can take more chances as well. Romo masks more than anyone ever knew. What gives me confidence is when you look back to the two games he played. He sees the defense and is dead on with his presnap reads. He then places our guys in a spot to succeed on the play.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Based on the schedule, I think it will the Giants and Eagles going into the final week at 8-7.

We will be 4-11 then.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
IMO, you're attitude is cancer. I hate cancer. Leave me a lone! I will keep hope alive until they are mathematically eliminated. It doesn't hurt you so stop stalking me. Go Cowboys!

well they should be eliminated by Thanksgiving

coult44

Reaction score
IMO, you're attitude is cancer. I hate cancer. Leave me a lone! I will keep hope alive until they are mathematically eliminated. It doesn't hurt you so stop stalking me. Go Cowboys!

First, I don't know who you are, i don't know if I've ever looked at your name before. I don't know if I've ever replied to something you've said before. Second, it's offensive you'd compare cancer to anything football related. You really should separate real life from a game. As much as anyone in this place I can truly say *** cancer!!! Get a life!!! Finally, I'll say this. I've said GO COWBOYS for over 35 years. I always will! But 20 years of LOSING is pathetic. And JJ is to blame for all of it and JG is to blame for the last 5 years of it..

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NY has, what, 2.5 game lead with 6 to play, and none of them are against us. The two other teams have 2 game leads with 7 to play, and only one of those two has 2 games against us. Incredibly, it's not insanely out of the question (PHI losing to MIA today was actually a real boon), but it's a pretty remote possibility, even if we were to somehow win out.

This season sucks. Just look how much of a difference even one win would have made during this stretch.

Last edited:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Even with Romo this team will lose a couple of games down the stretch. Sorry, but it's time to face reality.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
NY has, what, 2.5 game lead with 6 to play, and none of them are against us. The two other teams have 2 game leads with 7 to play, and only one of those as 2 games against us. Incredibly, it's not insanely out of the question (PHI losing to MIA today was actually a real boon), but it's a pretty remote possibility, even if we were to somehow win out.

This season sucks. Just look how much of a difference even one win would have made during this stretch.

Not true. Commanders play both the eagles and Giants then play us twice. Then giants and eagles still have to play one another. The schedule is actually favorable to us against everyone else in the division in that regard