If the Cowboys let Murray leave, I'd think AD has to be on the way

JBS

Reaction score
Then go watch baseball with your frog. If the "Offensive Player of the Year" isn't good enough then maybe something is wrong with your measuring stick.

Yeah..said offensive player of the year was a nobody before he had the best oline blocking for him....he's a product of that line and nothing else

pansophy

Reaction score
You failed to support the "zero" chance. Maybe next time.

But the Vikings willingly giving up his rights and us paying him more than we are willing to pay Murray seems reasonable to you? Ok :facepalm:

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
But the Vikings willingly giving up his rights and us paying him more than we are willing to pay Murray seems reasonable to you? Ok :facepalm:

When did I say it was reasonable? Focus, sir. This is about the zero chance component.

Reactions: JBS

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yeah..said offensive player of the year was a nobody before he had the best oline blocking for him....he's a product of that line and nothing else

Your dislike for Murray is illogical.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

~Thomas Paine

JBS

Reaction score

Well, if minny isn't willing to pay him almost 13M...and if nobody trades for him...they don't have any choice but to cut him

JBS

Reaction score
Your dislike for Murray is illogical.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

~Thomas Paine

Actually, it's quote logical...he sucks in the open field...

Is that logical enough for you?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AP isn't coming if we don't sign Murray. We might sign a cheap vet and we target a RB in the draft and move on. It's really that simple.

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score

I am a pro Murray guy. I want him back.

But I also think the guys who say, with this offensive line, we could replace him in the draft! That's not exactly "out there". And could very well be the case. I just don't want to rely on that draft pick to take us to the super bowl. Which I think should be the goal for next year. I would rather keep Murray here for a few seasons. Romo, Dez, Witten, Murray. Those 4 leaders set the tone for the entire team....I want to keep them together.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Actually, it's quote logical...he sucks in the open field...

Is that logical enough for you?

Well, that depends on whether you are stating that as fact or opinion. You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.

JBS

Reaction score
Well, that depends on whether you are stating that as fact or opinion. You are entitled to your opinion but you are not entitled to your own facts.

Find two people on this board who don't think he's below Avg, to say the least, in open space

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Find two people on this board who don't think he's below Avg, to say the least, in open space

I can probable find two people on this board who say all kinds of crazy crap. That doesn't prove anything. I think your comments are motivate by wanting AD on the team more than wanting Murray gone. Am I right?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
The Cowboys are close to a title and Murray is a big reason why. JG said so himself. Why would they let him walk over a million or 2 per year. I personally don't think they would unless they had a plan to improve the position. The only player that can bring improvement would be AD. He's all world.

If Murray leaves I'd think the Cowboys have solid info that AD won't be a Viking next year and both parties have a handshake agreement. It's a gamble for sure, but that's what Jerry is all about.

Not really.

I think the draft will bring a RB we can succeed with.

Remember..

Murray was what?

a 3rd or 4th rd. draft pick?

With our OL..

the guys we have plus a rookie..

and some solid defensive drafting..

and we will more than make up for Murray and his choke-hold contract.

I'll pass.

Tawney88

Reaction score
The Cowboys are close to a title and Murray is a big reason why. JG said so himself. Why would they let him walk over a million or 2 per year. I personally don't think they would unless they had a plan to improve the position. The only player that can bring improvement would be AD. He's all world.

If Murray leaves I'd think the Cowboys have solid info that AD won't be a Viking next year and both parties have a handshake agreement. It's a gamble for sure, but that's what Jerry is all about.

Peterson isn't happening if Murray leaves his replacement will come from the draft. Gamble with a pick not be morgating your future. Everyone who wants to sign Murray at all cost are go al in for Peterson is nuts. Draft a rb, its deep for rb.

pansophy

Reaction score
When did I say it was reasonable? Focus, sir. This is about the zero chance component.

I stand corrected. I'm now going to go join the thread discussing us getting Watt to shore up the d-line...