If the Jints get Plax, we've lost the war....

Dallas31

Reaction score
Badattitude

Man, I think you hit a homerun when you chose which name to post under....

jimmy40

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
so are you saying that every headcase thats gets traded plays well again. TO was domant everybody knew it. TO was good player that didnt change when he went to Phili. Burress is being Questioned, PIT was unsure of his abilty, so that head case coupled with his lack of WR abilty i say doesnt do the giants any favor.
Can you not read? Do you know the meaning of sometimes? If Dallas signed Burress you'd be the first one slobbering all over him.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Can you not read? Do you know the meaning of sometimes? If Dallas signed Burress you'd be the first one slobbering all over him.

actually i'd be the one asking for a trade, i didnt want moss, i didnt want TO. i'd rather take a chance and draft a WR then grab a [player whos a head case an unporven player.

SMCowboy

Reaction score
Badattitude said:
With the bundles of green cash to spend that we had/have we have not hit a homerun...we've plugged some holes, temporarily. However we're still not much better than last season and we certainly are NOT anymore dynamic either.

Well, lets see. We got the best DT avaible in FA, in Jason Ferguson (who at 30 years of age still easily has 4 or 5 good years left in him, as linemen can easily play into their mid to late 30's. We also signed Anthony Henry who is one of the real ball hawks at CB in the league today. Just see the fact that he had 10 INT's his rookie year alone. Then add on to that, we sign the best guard in FA in Marco Rivera. I would hardly say that we just patched holes.

The G-Men on the other hand have added a Dynamite MLB, a very solid Tackle , albeit severely overpaid, but who are we to throw stones $28 mil cough cough, and now IMO the most dynamic weapon available ...Plax Burress a monster sized wideout who wins balls in the air and who can downfield block better than most pulling guards.

Antonio Pierce is a solid MLB, but dynamic hardly. What part of 1 sack, 1 FF, 2 INT's, and 110 tackles is dynamic? If Antonio Pierce is dynamic, then so is Dat Nguyen. Infact, here are Dat Nguyens stats: 1 sack, 1 FF, 3 INT's, and 107 tackles. Infact, you could easily say that Dat Nguyen is more dynamic than Pierce, as I would easly trade 3 tackles for an INT every day. As for McKenzee, yes he is a solid OL, but if the G-men get credit for signing McKenzee, then you should be estatic about us signing Marco Rivera. Rivera is probally the best OL avaible in FA this year. And as for Plaxico Burress, what part of 95 catches, 1558 yrds, and 9 TD's the last TWO years combined, makes him such a dynamic weapon. You do realize in 2003, the Steelers true best WR, almost topped those numbers himself with: 95 catches, 1163 yrds, and 10 TD's. And that is in just 1 year.

Sorry to say but Jurrah is losing this one, it's not for lack effort...it's for pure LACK of Football knowledge. The fact remains WE STILL NEED A FOOTBALL MAN here, Maybe $28 Mill in hole and 3 , 30 plus year olds to show for it will kick him in the teeth.

No, the one that has a pure lack of football knowledge is YOU. We have Bill Parcells running the show. He has forgotten more about football in 1 day, than you will ever know in your entire lifetime (which isn't very much, judging from your opinions on this post).

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
burress is okay - but keyshawn pretty much brings the same thing to the table. no big deal.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Please just go away.

I couoldnt agree more...kinda wonder why the mods havent taken care of that

they seem to be slacking

David

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
jman said:
The bartender needs to permently cut you off...You have had too much WHINE!!!

And take that stinky cheese to the Packer fan club.

And...What exactly is the "NWO"?

Most likely the "NWO" reference is for the "New World Order" of the former WCW (World Championship Wrestling).

It was a wrestling faction of "bad boys" who thought they were tough.

Thats what youre dealing with.

Reaction score
troll.jpg

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dangerous Dave said:

lmao..:lmao2:

Seriously, I think this guy likes playing devil's advocate and pissing (can I say that?) on everybody's parade. His somewhat controversial perspective does seem to spark conversation on the boards. So I guess he serves some purpose...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
With the bundles of green cash to spend that we had/have we have not hit a homerun...we've plugged some holes, temporarily. However we're still not much better than last season and we certainly are NOT anymore dynamic either.
The G-Men on the other hand have added a Dynamite MLB, a very solid Tackle , albeit severely overpaid, but who are we to throw stones $28 mil cough cough, and now IMO the most dynamic weapon available ...Plax Burress a monster sized wideout who wins balls in the air and who can downfield block better than most pulling guards.
Sorry to say but Jurrah is losing this one, it's not for lack effort...it's for pure LACK of Football knowledge. The fact remains WE STILL NEED A FOOTBALL MAN here, Maybe $28 Mill in hole and 3 , 30 plus year olds to show for it will kick him in the teeth.
How is he not banned yet???

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
He's the asymmetry necessary for any decorum.

Actually I like Plaxico but any of the top four WRs in the draft would be a likely have more upside and below the top ten probably cost less money.

I won't weep if he goes to the Giant's.

Pace would make me cry. Has he signed with the Rams and spent all their cap money yet?

Badattitude

Benched
Reaction score
What a bunch of soft fruitasses...BooHoo! ban BA b/c he's telling us what we don't wanna hear! BooHoo , he comes here with a different perspective....Boohoo he says we need a "real" GM...He doesn't drink the same Kool Aid as us!
Shaddap...

peppersquad

Reaction score
I cant say I disagree with the dude.

We havent gotten a playmaker yet. Hopefully we get 2 in the draft, but MAYBE 1 is more likely.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Badattitude said:
What a bunch of soft fruitasses...BooHoo! ban BA b/c he's telling us what we don't wanna hear! BooHoo , he comes here with a different perspective....Boohoo he says we need a "real" GM...He doesn't drink the same Kool Aid as us!
Shaddap...

no but you are friggin anoing you always come on here handing us theis bs of how every team in the legue can beat us down and how every player on our team is overrated and how badly we suck and how we shoulda did this and hwo we shoulda did that, nad really you dont a thing. All you are is an ignorant fan if this gets me int rouble i'm sorry but you are really getting on my last figgin nerves with your bs about OUR TEAM if you dont like the way we are on this board if ou dont like the way our team is then you can leave.

GOOD BYE