If you swap the quarterbacks, Dallas wins comfortably

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No mystery remains.

Everybody in this organization is hamstrung by Dak.

McCarthy, Kellen Moore, the receivers, the running game, the defense....

They can't do what they can do because their QB has so many limitations. He's the only glaring liability of the roster.

It's like trying to win a chess tournament without knowing how the rooks and bishops move.

Meanwhile, Purdy sees the game better already. Dallas wins by three scores today with Purdy here and Dak there.

Dak is regressing rapidly.
If the 49ers dropped interceptions like the Cowboys did then the Cowboys would’ve won comfortably.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Its not that for many, though some will be dak homers and will always find someone else to blame. The issue is that we are stuck with him. So, the conversation should be about building around him and getting him back to being more cautious with the ball. 17 INTs is not acceptable and unusual for him. Its like he came back determined to prove he was better than Cooper Rush.
Everything we are talking about doesn’t really matter because of the point you made. We are STUCK with him far a couple years so we gotta do something

Tommy

Reaction score
Cowboy fans living in denial as usual. Outside of Lamb the 49ers had every better option. Gallup shouldn't even be on the field this year.
QB play made Gallup a non-factor.

He would have had about a 70yd td catch to take the lead in the 2nd half if Dak had thrown a decent pass.

lukin2006

Reaction score
No they don’t…San Fran has better players, much better coaching, better GM and better ownership…

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No mystery remains.

Everybody in this organization is hamstrung by Dak.

McCarthy, Kellen Moore, the receivers, the running game, the defense....

They can't do what they can do because their QB has so many limitations. He's the only glaring liability of the roster.

It's like trying to win a chess tournament without knowing how the rooks and bishops move.

Meanwhile, Purdy sees the game better already. Dallas wins by three scores today with Purdy here and Dak there.

Dak is regressing rapidly.

The Cowboys 666......and you thought I was joking.:omg:
EM_sN7kX0AARuNg.jpg:large

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Its not that for many, though some will be dak homers and will always find someone else to blame. The issue is that we are stuck with him. So, the conversation should be about building around him and getting him back to being more cautious with the ball. 17 INTs is not acceptable and unusual for him. Its like he came back determined to prove he was better than Cooper Rush.
It also easy for us as fans to pretend its so simple to get an elite QB in this league. How many posts have been about getting rid of Dak? Great then what? Take the $90 million dead cap and tank? I defiantly would love to have Burrow, Allen or Mahomes and so would 28 other teams but its hard to find an elite QB in this league.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Hiding comfortably behind the unprovable "What if."

tromofan

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak fan, but I respectfully disagree. Purdy would be playing with Dallas receivers and running backs, which are worse than what the 49ers have. One of the reasons he has been successful is because he plays in a system that compliments his capabilities and rarely puts him in bad situations. I don't know if he would have had that luxury with the Cowboys going up against that San Fran defense.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Have to give it up for the 49ers.

They have a very very good team. Good coaching, defense is no joke.

They have our offenses number.

I don't disagree. I was saying that numerous times this week and getting hammered for it (not necessarily by you, but in general)

Last week vs Tampa was fools gold. Tampa barely had a pulse.
SF is legit. I'm not saying they *will* walk into Philly and win, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

Reactions: Ken

Ken

Reaction score
I don't disagree. I was saying that numerous times this week and getting hammered for it (not necessarily by you, but in general)

SF is legit. I'm not saying they *will* walk into Philly and win, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
I felt like we had a good chance to beat SF and we did. Just not enough on O for us vs them. Dak needs to absolutely play better.

I expect the 49ers to beat the Eagles next week.

offlimits

Reaction score

Agree somewhat... but if Dak had just driven the bus Cowboys win that game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
You expect him to throw 37 times and only run 16 times..That’s on your play caller.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Ya'll needed Hurts tonight. Fly Eagles Fly baby!!
Better watch out for the Niners - they play dirty and will break legs. Just ask Pollard. The dude launched his whole weight onto Pollard's legs.