If you think Dak is the guy then you'd probably accept anyone

madcow74

Reaction score
goff (#1 pick) is throwing back to back turds. i wonder if they are throwing him under the bus

TWOK11

Reaction score
I'd imagine you were a fan and rooted for every single QB from Aikman to Romo and all of them in between, no doubt.

Is this the kind of offense you wish upon our team? Dink and dunk and if the secondary allows for it take a shot deep down the sideline?

Dak is better than every QB between Aikman and Romo. Bledsoe was better in his prime but was a washed up nothing in 2005/2006.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I'd imagine you were a fan and rooted for every single QB from Aikman to Romo and all of them in between, no doubt.

Is this the kind of offense you wish upon our team? Dink and dunk and if the secondary allows for it take a shot deep down the sideline?

Dak isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Unless there's a major injury. So learn to root for the guy. He's our QB.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
goff (#1 pick) is throwing back to back turds. i wonder if they are throwing him under the bus

No because he spent the rest of the season throwing for 300 yards a game and 27 total touchdowns. That's bought him some goodwill that Dak doesn't/shouldn't have.

Like i said in another thread, it really all boils down to this.

Dak has done ok this year and did well in his rookie year because he has a decent-good OL in front of him, and the NFL's best RB behind him. The reason why we can afford all these good pieces around him? Because the QB is on a 4th round rookie deal, and the RB is on a rookie deal as well.

What's going to happen when we have to pay Amari, Zeke, Lawrence, and Dak? Especially after just giving Zack Martin 84 million.

We can't pay them all. Do you really want to keep Dak and his bottom-half/bottom-third QB production over Zeke or Lawrence? Do you think this level of production is worth 20+ million he and his agent will demand? I don't think so.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Unless there's a major injury. So learn to root for the guy. He's our QB.
Of course but we can critique him while rooting him on.

It’s like telling your wife she’d look much hotter if she lost 30lbs.

Last edited:

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Goff been playing like trash lately this is the Goff I used to see his first year under Fisher... Making Dak look like Brady the last 3 games... Mhmmmmmm

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Goff been playing like trash lately this is the Goff I used to see his first year under Fisher... Making Dak look like Brady the last 3 games... Mhmmmmmm
Do you think Dak has the same talent level as Goff?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
Of course but we can critique him while rooting him on.

It’s like telling your loving wife she’d be much hotter if she lost 30 lbs. lol

Lol, wait is that a good thing? My wife isn't fat but I did tell her to hit the gym, a little tone never hurts; she went crazy asking if I think she's overweight..

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
wouldn't you agree that Dak isn't franchise material and that it would benefit the team to draft another QB and not mortgage the future by paying Dak? What Dak is asked to do and still struggles with I'd imagine it wouldn't be too hard to find a suitable replacement and go through the process again.

Draft another QB? LOL

This is where you show you have absolutely not a dose of reality in anything you say.

So lets hear your grand plan. How are we going to go about drafting a QB? Please tell your step by step plan on how that would happen, when, how long it would take to develop this kid and when would he beat out Dak?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol, wait is that a good thing? My wife isn't fat but I did tell her to hit the gym, a little tone never hurts; she went crazy asking if I think she's overweight..
I call it brutal honesty.

I told my wife if I die she needs to look as hot as when we met to attract another goldmine. She hit the gym immediately. It’s all about the approach. Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The issue is this: Dak can only win with an exceptional team around him.

If you pay him like a franchise QB, you cannot afford a good enough team to win.

Dak has won every year he has been here. So please go over what exactly has been "exceptional" around Dak while he has been here?

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I call it brutal honesty.

I told my wife if I die she needs to look as hot as when we met to attract another goldmine. She hit the gym immediately. It’s all about the approach. Lol

I like this. Haha. Good one.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Draft another QB? LOL

This is where you show you have absolutely not a dose of reality in anything you say.

So lets hear your grand plan. How are we going to go about drafting a QB? Please tell your step by step plan on how that would happen, when, how long it would take to develop this kid and when would he beat out Dak?

Here's the reality. We are either going to have to pay Dak his 20+ million for 4 or 5 years and let 1 (or 2) of Zeke/Lawrence/Cooper walk, or we keep all those other guys and draft a starting-tier QB prospect. Which are you going to choose? Because its absolutely going to be one or the other.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
Dak has his share of problems based in reality , I'm curious as to why people have to flat out make things up.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
For being such a bad secondary the Egals sure are handling Goff tonight. Any given Sunday I guess.

Goff lost Kupp which was his best receiver. That offense also relies on a big play, play action passing game.

Take away his #1 guy, control the run game, and Goff is just a JAG.

QB's need teams around them to play well. I know there are some people on here that don't understand this dynamic about the offense.