Iggles continue to add help

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I am not sure why anyone cares here on this forum.
Eagles have knocked us out of the playoffs zero times since 1981.
If Hurts isn't much better this year than last it won't matter who all they sign anyway.

tomokawan

Reaction score
Obsession with the Eagles on here is stronger than some fans fandom of the name of this forum.
I wish I was here when they Signed Vick and Young. This place would have melted with fear and anger about the Eagles going all in. That sure worked out great.

Kumala808

Reaction score
stop worrying about the eagles, this was the convo last year, but how did they do no better than the boys

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
stop worrying about the eagles, this was the convo last year, but how did they do no better than the boys
Last time I saw them they were struggling against a Giants Devito, losing to the Cardinals among other crap that I enjoyed watching. You're right. No need to worry about them until they get their own issues sorted out.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
They still only have only 1 victory in their history and eventually will run out of juice.
They've been clowning us for more than 2 decades at this point. It's not temporary. It's ownership.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
True....both got their arse handed to them. So what's the point of arguing about it. The main point is that teams, not just the eagles, have a way to work the cap to their benefit... something these dimwits know nothing about. As we have said before, other teams are playing chess while these two are playing with marbles still, forget about even checkers.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
You started a panic thread over Mekhi Becton?
what are you on exactly? Did I say this was doomsday? Holy crap bud, if I need to explain the open discussion on this topic I can not help clarify things for you

dckid

Reaction score
That or the Eagles are kicking the can down the road and the check will come due soon. Remember the Rams did that.. A few years later they lost everyone.
What did they lose? They had one bad year and two SB appearances along with one win. They had two of the largest dead cap hits in NFL history, Gurley & Goff.
Jerry never wants to try and win. He does not want to spend money he is a cheap owner, he always has been.
Just look at his history, he made Emmit hold out after winning a SB. Remember 1993, he missed the first two games and still won league MVP & SB MVP.

We are always in the bottom of the league in cash spending. He will pay his own guys every few years, .
If you want to extend Lamb and Micha this might not be a bad idea as they have some extra years on their contract, do a big extension and you will have some flexibility.
Walking away from Dak is best in my opinion, but Jerry has no b&&&S.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
Dak Prescott owns the Eagles, he just folds in the playoffs.

Sorry to disappoint you, but they will be the second best team in the NFC East again.
He does own Philly but Dallas matches up well with them but it doesn't mean they are better than Philly overall. They just do well versus Philly. Didn't Dak beat Philly the year they won the SB and when they went to the SB.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
That or the Eagles are kicking the can down the road and the check will come due soon. Remember the Rams did that.. A few years later they lost everyone.
This is notnwhat the Rams did.

Rams mortgaged their future draft, etc. Eagles always have multiple day1 and day 2 picks. Eagles have been doing this a decade and have plenty of money. Apples and oranges to Rams.

That said, what the Rams did worked too. They got a SB. After a quarter century of failure, wouldn't you take a couple lean years to win a SB? Or even go to won?
Or at LEAST to a NFC CG?

exciter

Reaction score
Garbage or not, they are going out there trying to put a team on the field. They also just signed their WRs to contracts, at fair market value while ours sits holding out until Jerry and Jr decide they should probably just pony up the cash and pay him, for what will be at a league-highest rate. They also just killed the draft again which is another discussion for another thread. Meanwhile back at the farm.....Kind of sounds familiar with how this franchise is run isn't it?
Lol!
They just resigned their team cancer in a desperate hope that he’ll stop being a cancer from making him the league’s highest paid WR. Two seasons after he was already given a contract that made him the highest paid WR. Let’s see how that works out eh!
Oh, and the other one, the #2 WR on the team was given an average of 30m!
But hey, if you think a team should be run like a child with instant gratification issues, go worship the eagles!

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Lol!
They just resigned their team cancer in a desperate hope that he’ll stop being a cancer from making him the league’s highest paid WR. Two seasons after he was already given a contract that made him the highest paid WR. Let’s see how that works out eh!
But hey, if you think a team should be run like a child with instant gratification issues, go worship the eagles!
The deal they gave Brown works out for CeeDee. The Cowboys are now aware of what they’ll be shelling out for their #1 WR. More than $32 million AAV. Jerry may want to get a deal done before Jefferson signs.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Lol!
Jerry’s approach is working great.

exciter

Reaction score
Jerry’s approach is working great.
Lol,
Just because an approach may or not be working doesn’t mean you should change your approach to something reminiscent of a child’s approach!!!

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Lol,
Just because an approach may or not be working doesn’t mean you should change your approach to something reminiscent of a child’s approach!!!
No when an approach continues to not work that’s exactly when you change. Failing the same way for 30 years is the definition of stupidity.

exciter

Reaction score
No when an approach continues to not work that’s exactly when you change. Failing the same way for 30 years is the definition of stupidity.
No! They’ve tried the approach you’re advocating and it failed miserably. It’s repeatedly failed miserably across the league. It failed miserably in Philly last year.
Shrilly screaming and vigorously stomping your wittle foot doesn’t change the reality it will most assuredly fail again!

conner01

Reaction score
The eagles problem isn’t talent. They had talent last year and fell completely apart at the end. I don’t know what it is but it’s something a Fringe player ain’t fixing