Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

CPanther95

Reaction score
The walls are starting to crumble from the inside for ol Dez. Got staffers diming him out from the inside... I already knew his antics were wearing on the "team". It's blatantly obvious. The sooner he's gone the better.

Y'all keep sitting back & thinking WR isn't top priority in the draft. I'll keep munching on this movie theater butter popcorn.

http://insidethestar.com/cowboys-staffer-critical-of-dez-bryants-game/

With or without Dez, WR shouldn't be a top priority in the draft. First 3 picks should be defense. After that look for a possible receiver - again, whether or not they decide to keep Dez.

Dre11

Reaction score
What am I grasping at? Was the Romo and Dez connection in 2015 that same as 2014? Or was it much better than the Dez And Cassel connection?

Yes it was until they got hurt, watch and reap, decline what?...lol

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I assume any movement of Dez from the team would be post draft.

Fine with one in day 2, if the plan is to move on
as we have learned from politics, a deliberate leak can be a useful tool in shaping the public's opinion. deep throat brought down Nixon. also Clinton.
lol, never underestimate the power of deep throat.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Dez still does 3 things well. High points the football. Throws sideline tantrums. Creates off season drama.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Maybe it's an unamed "truthful" source.
I just wish they would budge a little. It's not really that hard to admit this Dez stuff may actually have some solid legs to stand on.

I've already admitted numerous times that Dak has plenty of room to improve but I'm riding him until at least the end of year 3. Year 1 was no fluke.