Inside Staffer telling the truth on ol Dez

Ddisco22

Reaction score
at the end of the day, you got to determine if Dez and Dak can get on the same page if not, it's time to move on....no other excuse is needed.
That goes for every quarterback and every receiver on the roster

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I just wish they would budge a little. It's not really that hard to admit this Dez stuff may actually have some solid legs to stand on.

I've already admitted numerous times that Dak has plenty of room to improve but I'm riding him until at least the end of year 3. Year 1 was no fluke.

Dak can be a good player and still suck at getting his X and Z the ball.

When Dallas stays ahead of the chains Dak can be very dangerous in this offense.

3rd and long and we're in trouble. Relying on his arm and it's iffy.

He's a good player though.

Russell Wilson is overrated as a QB too but the guy is a good player and I think that's what Dak is.

Unlike Russel, he'll need to get more points on the board because we don't have a defense that allows him to constantly play safe.

Ccijcladac

Reaction score
Dez still does 3 things well. High points the football. Throws sideline tantrums. Creates off season drama.
Let's break down what ur said; "throws sideline tantrums" but yet ur kids do this& that, remember that one time billyray-johnboy jr was accused of this&u swore he was innocent&it end up he wasn't,but that's not more important than Dez doing it ha?!? when has a sideline tantrum won or lost a game. So we were winning the game, then Dez threw a sideline tantrum& then our team folded & we lost the game. Gtfohwtbs..&what else u say; "Creates off season drama by not saying anything but yet his employer's, the media,press& other former teammates, players& coaches& TV personalities i.e. Terry bradhaw& Colin Cowherd(tv. Personality)& dimwit posters on social media boards do all the talking& not flattering talk by the way& he somehow creates the "drama" &; He highpoints the ball. Yeah ur actually correct right there. I will add better than anybody playing currently in the NFL... that's a talent, why so eager to get rid of this talent. I think it something else that bothers u abt him but u not man enough to voice those reasons so u hide behind coded language &avatars& say stuff like Dez tantrums has to go.smh...things that posters say...

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
He’s “aging”.

Yeah all of 28 years old.. Not even old in WR years..

The top 3 things wrong with Dez the last 3 years.

1. The QB

2. Injuries.

3. Scheme

Daks a good player but he’s not making anyone better in the pass game besides Beasley.

Lol make more excuses for him. If only Dez gets all of his weaknesses covered up then he might not be a liability to the offense!

Dak can’t get him the ball because he’s never where he’s supposed to be. Lazy routes. Doesn’t focus. Too easily taken out of games. This guy can’t even beat #3 corners anymore.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
The article contained the following quote from an unnamed Cowboys employee:

“Based on last year, he does very few things really well.”

:popcorn:

This will get so movie theater good before it's over. - Bleu

Doesn't take rocket scientist to figure out something is amiss and we don't need a bathroom attendants quote to figure it out. If we go wide receiver in the first 2 rounds the writing is all the wall and all that's left is the deed.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The walls are starting to crumble from the inside for ol Dez. Got staffers diming him out from the inside... I already knew his antics were wearing on the "team". It's blatantly obvious. The sooner he's gone the better.

Y'all keep sitting back & thinking WR isn't top priority in the draft. I'll keep munching on this movie theater butter popcorn.

http://insidethestar.com/cowboys-staffer-critical-of-dez-bryants-game/

I think at this point he is an average wr and probably not worth the destraction. At his best he was awesome. Its been a million years by football career standards since he was that guy. I also think the keys need to be handed to Dak and he can’t be worrying about wr’s undermining or distracting him.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I think at this point he is an average wr and probably not worth the destraction. At his best he was awesome. Its been a million years by football career standards since he was that guy. I also think the keys need to be handed to Dak and he can’t be worrying about wr’s undermining or distracting him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Sounds like they are waiting till the draft to see if they can grab Ridley or one of the other top WRs before kicking Dez to the curb.

Yet another first round pick for the offense....wow

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sounds like they are waiting till the draft to see if they can grab Ridley or one of the other top WRs before kicking Dez to the curb.

Yet another first round pick for the offense....wow
You may have nailed it hook, line, & sinker. So tell me... Would it be so bad if they took the best WR available at 19 and then went straight defense in rounds 2, 3, and 4?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“Based on last year,” one staffer says, “he does very few things really well.”

I don't usually credit unnamed sources at all (it could literally be anybody), but then, I don't think this statement here is all that tough to buy. Other than high-pointing the ball and running in the open field, Dez was pretty much solid at everything most of his career anyway. But he was phenomenal making those catches above his head. He's still good with the ball in space, though, that's silly.

More interesting to me is Breer saying Dez has lost inches off his vertical as if that's been measured and is a fact. I'd buy it, but it's not something I'd noticed and not something I'd heard elsewhere. It's easy to check, too. It'd be interesting to know if it's true or not.

Cumart21

Reaction score
If Dez played for the eagles, he'd be one of the most feared WR in the NFL.

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah well, of course he is going to have highlights. TWill has highlights too. Does that make him better?

Look at TWill making plays:

There's nobody talking of Terrance declining. The point is, you showed few bad plays and trotted it out as a show of decline, yet ignoring the big plays he make that rebut the big decline narrative.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
There's nobody talking of Terrance declining. The point is, you showed few bad plays and trotted it out as a show of decline, yet ignoring the big plays he make that rebut the big decline narrative.

No, someone claimed his decline started when Romo wasn’t the QB. And I showed it did.

Now, if you want to take a different look at it. Romo and Dez played about 2.75 games that year together. They had around 11 receptions, about 100 yards, 1 TD during that time. What does that average over a year? Ball park figures since I am tied up is about 55-60 receptions, about 700-800 yards, and 5-7 touchdowns? How does that compare to 2012-2014?