Insiders reporting TE at 26

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I agree TE is important. Seems like the teams with the best TEs get to the playoffs.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Yeah, the Kincaid love is over the top. I think he can be a nice player, but I don’t see him as transformative to the offense on this team.

A likely slower, less explosive Evan Engram with better hands? Okay.
Yep, and people forget Hendershot also has good hands. Ferg too.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Yes, he’s instantly better than Brown, Wright, and Lewis IMO.
Yeah, I like Banks and think he would be pretty good right away. He still needs a lot of growth IMO, but I think Quinn would find a way to get him ready to start outside in his rookie season. He’d get better as the season goes on, and be a real asset by the end of the year.

jrumann59

Reaction score
If a TE is heads and shoulders better than anyone left on their draft board sure why not. But the smart play is then to trade down pick up more picks. Last guy that was called the latest and greatest TE to come out is Pitts, he has had decent career to the point but I bet Atlanta has some buyers remorse.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
If a TE is heads and shoulders better than anyone left on their draft board sure why not. But the smart play is then to trade down pick up more picks. Last guy that was called the latest and greatest TE to come out is Pitts, he has had decent career to the point but I bet Atlanta has some buyers remorse.
Yeah, buyer’s remorse on that crappy head coach…

JBS

Reaction score
For fun…Pitts cap number the next 2 years is around 9 mil per year.

Would you give our 2nd round pick for that? I would.
Hahahahahahaah. Atlanta won’t give you Pitts for 26

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
For fun…Pitts cap number the next 2 years is around 9 mil per year.

Would you give our 2nd round pick for that? I would.
Yeah, probably so. I’d just check out his recovery from his injury. He is so much better than he looks with Atlanta.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Agree…best TE prospect I’ve ever seen since being old enough to follow the combine.
If I was Pitts, I legitimately would be upset about how Atlanta used me. Why go Draft him 4th overall if you’re not going to use him right? It’s dumb.

cnuball21

Reaction score
If I was Pitts, I legitimately would be upset about how Atlanta used me. Why go Draft him 4th overall if you’re not going to use him right? It’s dumb.
Well part of it is having abysmal QB play…

That being said if I was their OC every single play would have London / Pitts as options 1/2…every.single.play.

There is no reason both of those guys shouldn’t have 100+ targets. Both…

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I don't know why Arthur Smith even pretends that Pitts is a TE. Lock him on the boundary as a Calvin Johnson-esque WR.