Interesting Emmitt Smith Fact

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Seriously, you are in denial. I've posted evidence right here in this thread to prove you wrong. Everyone else has seen it and everyone else knows it. You have posted no evidence at all, let alone anything that could possibly refute anything I've said.

So, I was posting about Gamebooks on this very forum a decade ago (I linked to one of my posts from 2008), and I didn't even know what they were? What a joke.
I don’t know why you keep coming back. Everyone is literally laughing at you. I can actually see people pointing and laughing at you right now. You are in complete utter denial about the situation. It’s an embarrassment.
(Am I doing it right? Oh no, wait... I should have waited half a day and then bumped the thread when no one cared about it anymore...)

T-RO

Reaction score
More logical fallacies. Can you guess which one? It may be hard to break down with your general cluelessness. Remember, everyone’s laughing at you.

Your wrong. And being ridiculous. Banworthy in truth.

Mods...maybe time to shut this thread down?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
Your wrong. And being ridiculous. Banworthy in truth.

Mods...maybe time to shut this thread down?
Who is the one who has bumped the thread needlessly after it had been off the page? Not me.
Stop cheerleading and backseat modding.

Thomas82

Reaction score
One other interesting Emmitt fact:

He has the NFL's all-time record for rushing yards after turning 30.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Most of us know that running backs don’t age well. Six years of premium productivity is usually the best you can expect.

The one guy we think of as an exception is Emmitt. Damn, the guy played 15 seasons!

Out of curiosity I wanted to work up some numbers. How did Emmitt do after his first six years in comparison to the earlier part of his career?

1990-1995...4.5 yards per carry...First 6 seasons
1996-2004...3.9 yards per carry...Next 9 seasons

Hmmm....
a bit off topic but Ive always wondered if Smith holds this admittedly useless record - most seasons over 900 years yet under 1000 with 3, somehow that has always intrigued me.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
a bit off topic but Ive always wondered if Smith holds this admittedly useless record - most seasons over 900 years yet under 1000 with 3, somehow that has always intrigued me.

Emmitt has the NFL record with three, but Cookie Gilchrist is tied with him if the AFL is included.