Interesting Rumor Floating Around the Combine Pertaining to Jerry's All-In Approach

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Hes said his #1 goal is to stay in Minnesota, it’s where he’s rooted his family and doesn’t want to leave. So he’s willing to leave under the pretense that Minnesota does not make an honest offer which may have been different if they went back to a strong playoff push with 17 game Cousins. If true, that’s what has changed

Why did NE not have an heir apparent in place when Brady left? Because they did not yet know if it was the end until that season was progressing. Same with Matt Ryan in Atlanta, Derek Carr in LV
Kirk’s view is irrelevant to the organization knowing he was going to be a free agent and could be willing to leave (for whatever reason) at the end of the season. His injury is not career ending nor affecting and Minnesota likely knew their season was in the toilet when it happened. Nothing has changed now with respect to it, nor even Lance’s status, to make it such that they would be willing to replace him with Lance now. The point is, Lance being a native of Minnesota isn’t a sufficient reason to trade for him now.

plasticman

Reaction score
Where have I been?

I'm still blown away by Jimmy's statement about being "back in the fold" and being on Jerry's "advisory board." I read the article and, I gotta say, it gave me goosebumps.

This could be huge-huge!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Jump to 5:35

Multiple people approached Rich Eisen to let him know it is believed Dak will not be getting an extension, and 2024 is it. Jerry’s All-in means they’re going make-or-break for Dak Prescott and just eating the cap hit incase it’s break.

Remember, Jimmy Johnson said he now has a seat at the table in the Cowboys organization and specifically brought up making decisions on McCarthy, Quinn, and Dak. What do you think Jimmy would tell Jerry to do with Dak? What did he do to Troy with Walsh? He found out what kind of QB he was with his feet to the fire.

These aren’t always the most reputable sources of the NFL insiders club, but it’s more interesting when he gets multiple sources from different places coming in with the same report.

When Jerry says he’s all in he’s just saying what he always does. Just talking out of his ***.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol....yeah, well, I guess a guy can dream....

You're right, It wouldn't make sense from Jerry's perspective. What if the Cowboys win the Super Bowl next season? You know a lot of fans will give credit to Jimmy's "advice" without even knowing what his advice was.
And that’s exactly why Jerry would never put him back in the fold lol. Last thing he wants me is someone to get credit other then him lol.

Havic

Reaction score
Next year is a rebuilding year, don’t care what anyone says. Try and get two 1s for CD, try to get multiple 1s for Parsons, and get out of some bad contracts for a reset with Lance or qb in the draft

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Jump to 5:35

Multiple people approached Rich Eisen to let him know it is believed Dak will not be getting an extension, and 2024 is it. Jerry’s All-in means they’re going make-or-break for Dak Prescott and just eating the cap hit incase it’s break.

Remember, Jimmy Johnson said he now has a seat at the table in the Cowboys organization and specifically brought up making decisions on McCarthy, Quinn, and Dak. What do you think Jimmy would tell Jerry to do with Dak? What did he do to Troy with Walsh? He found out what kind of QB he was with his feet to the fire.

These aren’t always the most reputable sources of the NFL insiders club, but it’s more interesting when he gets multiple sources from different places coming in with the same report.

Eagles fan trolling trash to Cowboys fans and some of you swallowed the hook. :lmao:

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Post June 1 cut makes more sense.

We’d save 34 million in cap, which we could use later.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Don’t get me wrong, I hope this true. But I don’t see a make, just a break. It’s time to move on after 24 no matter how it goes.
Glad you said that!! Dak will be all world, Jerry will get emotional and sign him to the biggest deal in history

Chasing6

Reaction score
Just media recalibrating…first after Jerry’s comments it was “all in” they’ll be aggressive and we saw where that went with the links to Henry or Saquon and other big name guys. Now it appears we aren’t going “all in” at all and so now this is the next conjecture. It’s all speculation.

Again, dak isn’t going anywhere and I feel pretty confidently about that even if I’m ok with him being gone. It’s just not Jerry’s way, he’ll ride this wave until he can’t anymore.
It is just Jerry's way of staying in the headlines.