Invade Redsk*ns Training Camp!

pez

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
I don't have the money to pay those greedy, little bastids

You could probably take out a loan from Danny boy... but he might charge you about 65% interest!
laugh.gif

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
You can't compare going to a internet forum & going to a training camp. Clicking on a website is hardly an effort compared to actually organizing people to drive out in the heat & humidity to watch a team you don't like practice for a long period of time. Hours > Minutes. I don't see how Moss is contradicting himself.
Don't presume to tell me what I can and can't compare.

Spin control it any way you want, it is STILL just the simple task of enjoying football and wanting to see some.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
pez said:
You could probably take out a loan from Danny boy... but he might charge you about 65% interest!
laugh.gif

why borrow from him when I can kick his risers out from under him and take it? :laugh1:

superpunk

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
superpunk, can I borrow your ATM card and pin # for a second? my mom, it's uh, she has cancer ;)

I don't use ATM cards.

I pull money out of my butt.

We call it Goldass.

pez

Reaction score
I do have one question.

Why do the cowboys have their training camp in Cali? Do they have issues with people surveilling the team during closed sessions, or is there another reason?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
xsamhainx_999 said:
Subject matter is different on a forum, you can debate about Skins/Boys stuff. Going to a Boys practice wouldn't be fun to me because you would just watch players you don't like run drills & it would be entirely Cowboys. To each his own I suppose.
The whole world has to think exactly as you do?

Seeing the evidence here, I think I'll pass on that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pez said:
I do have one question.

Why do the cowboys have their training camp in Cali? Do they have issues with people surveilling the team during closed sessions, or is there another reason?
Ever been to Texas in July?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
OK, we've had a lot of fun here -- I've learned a lot about cookies and the lack of ability of some people to grasp subtle humor -- but for the record, can I get a quick rundown of those who are really interested in getting together on August 2?

I know there's me, and playit12 from last year. Superpunk is also in.

Anyone else going to make it?

pez

Reaction score
Danny White said:
OK, we've had a lot of fun here -- I've learned a lot about cookies and the lack of ability of some people to grasp subtle humor -- but for the record, can I get a quick rundown of those who are really interested in getting together on August 2?

I know there's me, and playit12 from last year. Superpunk is also in.

Anyone else going to make it?

Luckily I will be there that day..... with press passes (I get to be in front of the rope with an unobstructed view) !! You guys really should think about hooking up with the extremeskins group that is there. Other than the team you support, you may find more in common with them than you might think.

Here is a thread on ES with people who plan to go: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158566

superpunk

Reaction score
pez said:
Luckily I will be there that day..... with press passes (I get to be in front of the rope with an unobstructed view) !! You guys really should think about hooking up with the extremeskins group that is there. Other than the team you support, you may find more in common with them than you might think.

Here is a thread on ES with people who plan to go: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158566

How quick are those people with "subtle humor"?

cuz....I'm not a huge fan of "mouth-breathers."

And, if that contingent is well-represented by some of the knuckleheads that post here and at ES, as well as most of the geniuses who posted in the linked thread, I think we'll pass.

:)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
pez said:
YEah it was hot........ but it was a dry heat!!!
laugh.gif
Actually that's where I am in Arizona. Texas is humid and hot.

One of the main reasons as well is that there haven't been locations in Texas that could guarantee TC year after year. It is coming back to San Antonio next year. For many years it was in Thousand Oaks, Cali.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk said:
How quick are those people with "subtle humor"?

cuz....I'm not a huge fan of "mouth-breathers."

And, if that contingent is well-represented by some of the knuckleheads that post here and at ES, as well as most of the geniuses who posted in the linked thread, I think we'll pass.

:)
I want to take this opportunity to tell you how messed up your sig pic is.

Henson is taller than Romo.

Sheesh, get it right will ya?

xsamhainx_999

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Don't presume to tell me what I can and can't compare.

Spin control it any way you want, it is STILL just the simple task of enjoying football and wanting to see some.

I'm not trying to tell you what you can & can't do, don't get me wrong there. My wording was incorrect.

Some would say that's a simple task & some wouldn't. Cheers to enjoying football regardless :)

superpunk

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I want to take this opportunity to tell you how messed up your sig pic is.

Henson is taller than Romo.

Sheesh, get it right will ya?

I thought you were gonna tell me their dresses clashed, or something, O picker-of-nits.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
pez said:

Thanks for the friendly gesture. Are you guys gathering in a particular place?

I'm mostly going to watch football... and not to cause trouble... but if y'all are friendly I don't see a problem in saying hi to everyone.

pez

Reaction score
We will probably be figuring a meeting place soon. We will alos probably meeting at either Old dominion or KP's afterwards...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ever been to Texas in July?

Thing is when Dallas won 3 out of 4 SB they did so after holding taining camp at St. Edwards in Austin. I figure if Texas High school and College can hold 2 a days in the Texas heat the Cowboys should be able to handle it as well.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
Thing is when Dallas won 3 out of 4 SB they did so after holding taining camp at St. Edwards in Austin. I figure if Texas High school and College can hold 2 a days in the Texas heat the Cowboys should be able to handle it as well.

w/ the heat-related deaths the NFL has seen, I doubt Dallas wants to risk it