Is Dak the Future of the Dallas Cowboys?

Is Dak the future at QB?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
It is not about him the person.But I don't think he will be the answer .This year make or break.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Absolutely. Get him a real coaching staff and you will see a real difference.

If they put in Cooper for Leary and Chaz Green again for Tyrone Smith then you will probably see plenty more regression. LOL

It might help to get Zeke back and for the coaches to change the same tired, boring, offense that that rest of the league has already figured out.

Maybe they can get Dez to run more then 3 routes in the tree this year. Or maybe they will just cut him.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Dak, but who cares. as long as Jerry is making money with jersey sales he will be the franchise QB, if mediocre Garret can hang on so will Dak. QB will probably the only position not open for competition. Who really cares I root for Dak to do good every game as i do for every Cowboys player. I just dont think he will lead us to the promise land

Proof

Reaction score
The jury is still out on Dak as the Coaching Staff has to devise an offense tailored just for him and his abilities. He will
never be able to run an offense that uses the old 90's Cowboy offense. Dak could be successful if he can get the
offensive team that can run a RPO/West Coast style attack. He is never going to be a Brady or Brees so get that
out of your heads. He has to have receivers that can help him by creating separation cause he can't throw them open.
I don't know if this current coaching staff will adapt enough to help him out though.

Jury is still out but you know what he’ll never do and what he can’t do?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Dak, but who cares. as long as Jerry is making money with jersey sales he will be the franchise QB, if mediocre Garret can hang on so will Dak. QB will probably the only position not open for competition. Who really cares I root for Dak to do good every game as i do for every Cowboys player. I just dont think he will lead us to the promise land
Lots of folks will not believe this comment it may cause a few heart attacks but I think Dak will lead us to a few Superbowl's

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Lots of folks will not believe this comment it may cause a few heart attacks but I think Dak will lead us to a few Superbowl's
I hope he does, i dont belive he will, but i want the Cowboys to win it. I dont really care who the QB is, i believe its all about Zeke

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke is the most important person on our offense if used right he can make Dak a superstar

After what we saw last season 100 Zeke's couldn't make Dak a Superstar.....:omg:

Superstars have it baby and its clearly Dak doesn't....another he will grow dream case scenario in Big D.....

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
After what we saw last season 100 Zeke's couldn't make Dak a Superstar.....:omg:

Superstars have it baby and its clearly Dak doesn't....another he will grow dream case scenario in Big D.....
He got Dak ROTY in 2016 he can get him Superbowl MVP if used right Zeke is a beast