CFZ Is Micah really worth a record breaking deal?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Parsons has only played for two season...not going to bump Lawrence Taylor, not even Sam Huff out of the Hall this 2023 season.

Big_D

Reaction score
Parsons has only played for two season...not going to bump Lawrence Taylor, not even Sam Huff out of the Hall this 2023 season.

Parsons has to keep up the pace for a decade to be compared to LT. But even LT didn't hit 13 sacks until year 5.

plasticman

Reaction score
And don't you just know that it would be someone in the NFC East that grabbed him?

Do you really want to see Micah in bergundy and white? Do you want the Cowboys playing him twice as an Eagle?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And don't you just know that it would be someone in the NFC East that grabbed him?

Do you really want to see Micah in bergundy and white? Do you want the Cowboys playing him twice as an Eagle?
Cowboys would control who they traded him to and most likely would be an AFC team, where all the QB's play.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Yet you employ the same "act".

Did you major in passive aggression with a minor in hypocrisy?

Sorry everyone. I won't muck up this legitimate thread anymore.
I am not being passive aggressive. I am being condescending. I pretty directly laid out your problematic behavior detailing both your pathology and the effect it has on people.

But you are correct to pick up that I do not take what you say seriously.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s an average at best LB, but elite pass rusher.

He’s getting paid regardless of the team, but luckily for him he plays for the Cowboys.

You don’t have to be great. You just have to be popular.
I’m curious, would your favorite team sign him or let him walk?

HungryLion

Reaction score
If Reddick was a Cowboy and Micah wasn’t he might be.

It’s the same reason a bum like Dak gets lumped in with top QBs.

It’s the popular Cowboy affect. The more attention you get the more overrated you become.

Micah is a great rusher of the QB, but no basically a job factor if you take that away.

Mahomes is elite at throwing a football. But take that away and he is a non factor…..

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You kinda have to....though there's definite red flags

That said....there's record setting....and then there's !!!!!!RECORD SETTING !!!!!!

Just gotta hope he doesn't get all whacky in his negotiations and go all Lamar Jackson

ShortRound

Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen? Not savvy enough for a trade. Might as well keep him.