Not open for further replies.

jrumann59

Reaction score
MEMBERS OF THE EXTERNAL EXPERT ADVISORY PANEL

PETER HARVEY, Esq., New Jersey. Giants Fan

KEN HOUSTON, Washington Commanders player

TONYA LOVELACE, MA, Philadelphia Eagles Fan

MARY JO WHITE, Esq., New York Giants Fan

I see at least 4 possible conflicts of interest. Then look at the bolded and the group she works for.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
If the DA believes based on the evidence, a higher bar for court than the NFL, he or she would decide if charges could secure a conviction, if he or she doesn't believe he could get a conviction, then he's not bringing charges...does mean he didn't do it or not...

I know all about proscutorial standards, but usually they err on side of laying a charge in this type of situation. Robespierre just thinks he is smarter than everyone.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This is absurd.

The NFL has no right to enforce such a punishment. I don't care what the PC Policy states. Zeke was absolved from wrongdoing by the authorities. This should become an ethical/legal issue for the Supreme Court as far as I am concerned. A higher standard of conduct doesn't give them the power to be unjust. Also, any league investigative documentation in this matter needs to become public domain. The NFL is effectively a "legal" monopoly. Due to this exception, it also needs to be held to higher standard of conduct of enforcing such a policy.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Personally I don't the Cowboys lose any games becuas

We don't.

The NFL does.
The NFL is a maze of contradictions.....they have VIDEO....VIDEO of Joe Mixon.....the kicker from the Giants ADMITTED the accusations against him were true and got 1 game..HGH was received at the house where Peyton Manning lived....Peyton is the ONLY player in his house that plays NFL football....and oh by the way....he was recovering from neck surgery....

I mean Zeke never even stepped into a courtroom over this stuff....so I don't get it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I just listened to the press conference, on the night zeke was with her she ended up with the bruises and zeke's lawyer's answer to this was that she fell down the stairs.

Think about that, his lawyers defense of the bruises on her body are from her falling down the stairs.

That seems to point to guilt imo. He should be suspended for the whole season and the cowboys organization has serious issues with this happening after taking up for Greg Hardy.

Today sucks.

isawoj

Reaction score
Lack of full cooperation isn't justification for 6 games.
That is what the NCAA does all the time. Don't cooperate and they will come down harder on your program than if you just admit your transgressions and take a lesser penalty.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Sunny side of this is that we get this monkey off of our back and go forward. I'd rather him miss the first six games of the season vs. the last six.

Maybe he'll learn from this experience and that life is magnified when you're you.

I just wish there was some semblance of consistency in the NFL as 'personal conduct' is an umbrella term. I can find drunken photos of players groping groupies within ten seconds.

Reactions: BAT

WhizKid

Reaction score
I just don't get it. Law enforcement saw no wrong. If he did it, he should be dealt with. There are so many inconsistencies, I don't know how you could make this ruling, especially given the texts they had of her planning revenge.

Also, what's up with Joe Mixon???

I need more clarity here.

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.