News: It is official! Zeke suspended 6 games **merged**

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
An accusation by the same lady.
This is where either HIS stupidity or HER stupidity reigns supreme. Why would a woman being "abused"....hang out with her abuser all week? Why would Zeke continue to hang with someone that is accusing him of abuse....I mean this whole thing is a mess, fishy and puzzling at the same time!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
NFL can't even answer if it was DV or personal conduct.

It's a joke.. It really is.

Who knows if Zeke did anything or not.

The courts couldn't find anything and it sounds like the NFL didn't either.

I hope that none of it is true. If it is true then 6 games wasn't enough punishment.

But my gosh how can you suspend a player based off of a hunch?

strongarmqb

Reaction score
If you read the letter to Elliott- you will see this is all based on "probability" that it happened. They have no proof- yet there was a video of Ray Rice knocking out his girlfriend. They have nothing- shame on the NFLPA for allowing this to happen and being the weakest most worthless pro sports union bar none. They got their clocks cleaned at collective bargaining.

Expect a long protracted strike the next time around

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
MEMBERS OF THE EXTERNAL EXPERT ADVISORY PANEL

PETER HARVEY, Esq., New Jersey. Giants Fan

KEN HOUSTON, Washington Commanders player

TONYA LOVELACE, MA, Philadelphia Eagles Fan

MARY JO WHITE, Esq., New York Giants Fan

Yep, that's totally impartial!

This needs to go on giant billboards in every major city, not just NY. Gooddell is Mara's lapdog and if it is not public ally known now then got to rub that feces in his face like the dog he is.

StylisticS

Reaction score
They could not even answer what a code of conduct is. The NFL doesn't even know what their own rules are.

Reactions: BAT

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Exactly, so if he doesn't fight back with that intensity, what does that tell you about the truth in all this?

1. Give him a chance to fight.

2. Most every man I have ever met would not fight back with the same intensity that I would. It's not that I'm 'right' or 'better' than they are...it's just part of my personality and sometimes I don't know when to quit and I'm not afraid to cut my nose off to spite my face.

3. Young kid could get the wrong advice and have people tell him to just to serve the suspension and put it behind you.

I'm not convinced that he did not do it. But, I'm not convinced he did it either. I still need more information and evidence to come to a better judgment.

YR

Sage3030

Reaction score
This is where either HIS stupidity or HER stupidity reigns supreme. Why would a woman being "abused"....hang out with her abuser all week? Why would Zeke continue to hang with someone that is accusing him of abuse....I mean this whole thing is a mess, fishy and puzzling at the same time!

It is a mess, but the cops in Florida didn't find anything either.

So two different police forces couldn't find a thing, but the NFL says he did it....

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Let's be honest here...

Elliott is kind of a dolt.

And would it shock anyone that he did rough this girl up a bit?
I can't argue that he hasn't made dumb decisions but on this issue I need proof not the bumbling nfl to just tell me something. Their credibility is shot on stuff like this. They just gave Brown one game after all the evidence and people today on tv aren't really bringing that up but this case where the law has cleared him its six games? Nope that's bogus to me and like someone said which policy is dude even suspended on?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Man shut up. Its obvious what's being done here. Suspended for 6 games and losing 8 million dollars cuz a bitter chick lied on him :facepalm:

Why did Josh brown only get 1 game when he admitted to his abuse??

you understand this point of view means the NFL is doing the right thing now and did the wrong thing on brown right? I keep seeing this posted everywhere and I dont think people understand that is the point they are making.

aria

Reaction score
I see at least 4 possible conflicts of interest. Then look at the bolded and the group she works for.
My god, give it up. At first it's all Goodell. Then it's Mara. Then it's the Giants chick. None of that was good enough so now there's a panel which still isn't good enough. We all know the Cowboys have the biggest fan base out of any team in the world. How naive would you have to be to think that no officials or other employees of the NFL aren't Cowboys fans? Do you really think they purposely made a panel full of feminists, Commanders fans, Eagles fans and Giants fans just for this case and in spite of their biggest money making team?

So I was reading The Globe the other day...

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
It's done and the team needs to plan accordingly.

Hopefully, the appeal knocks it down to 2 or 3 games, which may be why the NFL went 6 games from the start.

More importantly, Zeke has to realize his carelessness is costing him and his teammates. He needs to grow up and stop putting himself in these types of situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.