Twitter: Jason Garrett never started 1-3

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Texans fired their coach at 0-4. Ill stick with McCarthy, his team on sides it every kick and air it out. No defense sink or swim put up 40pts

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
I cannot stress how much I don't miss Jason Garrett. McCarthy might not be the guy. The book is still out on him. But we KNOW Garrett is not the guy.

Some of y'all got selective amnesia.

I cannot like this enough

Lutonio

Reaction score
So just a lot of late season collapses then. That’s sooooo much better.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Well, Garrett had Romo and MM has Dak......

But seriously, 6 of those 9 seasons there was a whopping 1 win difference. Not sure I would have planted my flag on that hill.

Qcard

Reaction score

Mike McCarthy off to a great start.....

And no, I'm not saying Jason Garrett shouldn't have been fired.

But McCarthy sucks, I don't care what anyone says.

Agreed Tony and Dak are better than Aaron Rodgers and the Cowboys teams have been better than Packers in first 4 games smh:facepalm:

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Well, I'm starting to think Garrett and his staff wasn't that bad............ I think if you are going to fire your head coach you better have a stud waiting in the wings, not a closet full of retread coaches!

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Not surprised with no pre-season or mini camps or ota to get guys into the new system. I wasnt a fan of the hire but not ready to throw in the towel id like to see what happens with a regular off season

Dre11

Reaction score
So you are admitting that his crappy “scheme” needs all pro talent to work?

The Giants have way more talent on offense than the Jets and the Jets are averaging 16 points per game

By the way, the same Giants team last season under Shurmur, averaged 21 points per game

fool they have the same freaking issue you claim this team has on defense, it has no talent, learning a new offense, under a new staff with no off-season. Do you think before you post...lol

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
This team will live and die this year by our defense. If they cannot force turnovers we will continue to be in shootouts until next off season when we get more talent on D.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You the same fool here crying about a new coach with the same issues happening:lmao:
Garrett is a nepotism product, phony loser. As long as MM equals Garrett in sucess its a win to me. I'm not even a MM fan lol I just hate that trash that left.

Batman1980

Reaction score
The Jason Garrett era is starting to look like the good old days.

This 5 minute attention span of today's fans is amusing. Garrett got 13 seasons, including I believe 4-12 in 2015. We're hitting the panic button on McCarthy .25 seasons in? LOL.

Dre11

Reaction score
Garrett is a nepotism product, phony loser. As long as MM equals Garrett in sucess its a win to me. I'm not even a MM fan lol I just hate that trash that left.

You should want more success, but as you can see it about these mental midget players that's the problem

stilltheguru

Reaction score
You should want more success, but as you can see it about these mental midget players that's the problem
Next year im sure MM will atleast match the cowards best (division round appearance). He'll do it without being a slimy POS atleast though.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wow....
Im upset about the defense...Green light
we need to fix the turnovers......green light
Im worried about how confused some players look after 4 games.....green light

I want Garrett back...RED LIGHT RED LIGHT RED LIGHT......exit the building NOW!