Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

cern

Reaction score
It's senseless to punish a dog long after its done something wrong. It must be caught in the act. These comments by hatch would have more meaning if said in the present. Not years after the fact. At least beasley had the cajones to call out linehan last year during the season.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Also, I'd like to see some actual offensive players talk about Romo - not defensive. Probably sucks that that reserved QB was tearing up your D throughout practice every day.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one subject I don't care about, at all. When it's all said and done, the team has gone exactly as far as it did with Wade as it did with Garrett as it did with Romo as it did with Dak.

Divisional round. That's it.

If/when Dak can take this team further than what was accomplished under Romo and the players who played with him then all the accolades and perspectives will matter.

Hatcher’s comments weren’t about accolades or how far the team went, it was about people and personalities.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Hatcher is mad that he faded into irrelevancy and is trying to garner some spotlight.

Dre11

Reaction score
Btw the PPG by the offense that year, went up after Wade was fired. And that’s with Kitna as QB and not Romo.

But yes. You know more about the situation than players in the locker room.

The defensive scores given up 13,27,13,34,24,41,35 and they started 1-6 the 45-7 game is the game the entire team quit. I ask you again Where is the sabotage

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hatcher’s comments weren’t about accolades or how far the team went, it was about personalities.
My point is.. I just don't care. These guys don't have to like each other to play together. I don't like half my co-workers, but I do what I gotta do to get my checks cut.

Hatcher wasn't saying NONE of this while in the league and now I'm supposed to care because he thinks Dak can lead the lockerroom better? Bruh, I need Dak to lead the field better. I need the team to advance beyond the Divisional round.

Dre11

Reaction score
I mean ties as in he still makes money from his organization. TO doesn't. Hatcher doesn't. I would trust their opinion on what went down than I would Romo or Witten because they are still very close to this organization. Well.....I don't believe a word TO says so I'd scratch him off that list.

Offensive scores 7,20,27,27,21,35,17. And they lost 6 of those. Offense scored enough to win at least 5 of those games if Wade's defense show up, where was wade sabotaged

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
giphy.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
Offensive scores 7,20,27,27,21,35,17. And they lost 6 of those. Offense scored enough to win at least 5 of those games if Wade's defense show up, where was wade sabotaged

Yet the offense immediately improves when Wade is fired and with Kitna as QB.

Let’s ignore that aspect though

Dre11

Reaction score
PPG went up by 9 points. A significant increase.

But hey. Just facts ya know.

Facts are they scored enough points in 5 of the first 6 to win if Wade's defense show up. Those are facts again, 20,27,27,21,35, win you games. Also, Kitna took over for an injured Romo. With a defense that played better once wade left.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I dunno. Maybe he made Amari Cooper better? Amari was really slumping in Oakland with supposedly a better QB in Carr? Then he comes here and lights up the league? Lol

Things that make ya go, hmmmmmm??
Bs

Cooper was a pro bowler before he came here

Romo got unknowns, paid

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Listening to the audio now. Pretty good stuff. He also said how mad it made him that the team at times was a circus, that it almost wasn't about winning anymore and that the Cowboys brand was more important than football.

Anyone have any argument with that?

Well it depends ........they're splitting him right down the middle (LOL)