Jason Hatcher Rips Romo and Garrett

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My point is.. I just don't care. These guys don't have to like each other to play together. I don't like half my co-workers, but I do what I gotta do to get my checks cut.

Hatcher wasn't saying NONE of this while in the league and now I'm supposed to care because he thinks Dak can lead the lockerroom better? Bruh, I need Dak to lead the field better. I need the team to advance beyond the Divisional round.
Fair enough

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Romo made Austin such a name that he got Kim Kardashian in her prime.

07042010_kim_kardashian_miles_austin_spl192708_001.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score
Yet the offense immediately improves when Wade is fired and with Kitna as QB.

Let’s ignore that aspect though

Of course, the whole damn team played better the defense too. Anyone will tell you a shake like that does 1 or 2 things, either a team rally or they go in the tank. That's sports in general. Also, take into account Kitna may have been a better leader. Let's not let football 101 make you look silly. What did Cleveland do this season once Jackson and Haley was fired?
I'll tell you they rallied

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Give him credit for giving his honest opinion rather than hiding behind some anonymous source.
BTW.....who wanna bet he speaking for more players than one.

Dre11

Reaction score
But idigit said Garrett didnt sabotage Phillips and there was no proof he did..amazing

Where's the proof? The defense stink it up not the offense, Garrett had nothing to do with the defense
20,27,27,21,35,17 were offensive scores put up in the first 7 weeks, they went 1-7 . How is that a sabotage by Garrett.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
I can see Dak as a much better leader if men that’s without a doubt, but Romo’s game is better that’s not a question.

Listen there are always 3 sides to this and somewhere in between is the reality. I do believe a lot of what Hatch has said holds water, but there also seems to be some personal shots there. I really have no problem with anything he had to say. I think as Romo got older he became a better leader. Unfortunately I think the worst thing that happened to Romo was JG.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s not hard to believe Romo wasn’t a buddy to all the players - probably wasn’t the guy partying with them, and maybe even was somewhat aloof - but it’s actually very hard to believe he was a “grade A D-Bag”. Obviously we can’t know everything behind the scenes, but he has always come across as very personable, a family guy and a very charitable guy who gives his time and money to benefit others.
Serial killers come off the same way.

Sorry, I just find this thread hilarious.

Dre11

Reaction score
Been saying that for years but was called crazy and 'not a fan'. This guy was on the damn team. Is he crazy too?

Yet he says nothing about what he saw. Another disgruntled jag ...lol
When it was the defense he was a part of that got Wade fired...lol

Little Jr

Reaction score
Who were the other player/players that said they opened up the offense after wade was fired? It was a few years ago.

It shouldn't surprise me that the Romo fams ran to his defense. But most believe what he said about JG.

I think it just shows that not every one in a locker room likes each other and they all have different opinions on each other. Im sure he's not the only one who felt this way about Romo. On the other side there were players who loved him.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
My point is.. I just don't care. These guys don't have to like each other to play together. I don't like half my co-workers, but I do what I gotta do to get my checks cut.

Hatcher wasn't saying NONE of this while in the league and now I'm supposed to care because he thinks Dak can lead the lockerroom better? Bruh, I need Dak to lead the field better. I need the team to advance beyond the Divisional round.
:bow::bow::bow:

Sydla

Reaction score
Well so here's the dilemma I'm sure for pro-Romo guys here. They hate Garrett so they agree with Hatcher about Garrett sabotaging Wade....but hate Dak and love Romo so much that they will call him a liar about his remarks on Romo.

Finally someone far enough from the organization to tell he truth about the situation that's not TO.

Frankly, I think he's probably full of crap on Garrett too. He sounds bitter.

But I also don't need this to tell me that Garrett isn't a very good coach and should be shot to the sun in January of 2020 if he can't get this franchise further than he's taken them thus far.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I have a friend that played football with Jay Ratliff at Auburn. When Phillips was fired and Garrett took over my friend told me that Jay Ratliff was saying the same thing about Garrett. Ratliff told my friend that he hated Garrett and thought Garrett was trying to get Phillips fired so he could take over. I always thought it was BS but this really has me thinking that it might not have been BS. Ratliff and Hatcher weren't around much longer after Garrett took over.

It seems all the guys you folks are mentioning are defensive players. Defensive players for a HC who was known to run camp cupcake - I'm not really surprised defensive players seemed to latch to a lazy HC with a defensive mind.

And if Wade was so great - why did they all quit on him in 2010 and then start playing better once Garrett became HC? Hmm.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I think what he' really saying is his remarks about guys wanting to go to war for Dak.

There was a reason why this organization stuck with Dak when Romo was healthy in 2016. IT was in our faces. You guys think this organization didn't gauge what the players wanted? Dez even with him having less success with Dak also wanted Dak to stay in there.
Bingo!