Jayden Daniels is better than Dak

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Number of QBs Dakazoids, including you, that deemed Dak elite and better than..

Josh Allen
Joe Burrow
Goff
Stafford
Lamar jackson
Justin herbert
Aaron Rodgers (too old)
Jordan love
CJ stroud
Brock purdy
Derek carr
Baker mayfield
I've seen them claim Dak was better than Aikman and Staubach too.

Mikexike

Reaction score
I don’t think he’d ever win a ring on a great team either, as he doesn’t have it in him to be great for a playoff run against good defenses.

He’s the ideal backup, which is what he was drafted for, which I’ve said for years. If your star QB goes down for a significant stretch, he’s the guy who can keep the team in the playoff hunt for when the starter comes back.
you are money.:thumbup:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ahhh yes, the weekly "*insert QB who has a good game* is better than Dak.
This is not fair to say

Dak won Rookie of the year ......... lets see if he does that.

Dak's problem is, ever since the first 49'rs playoff game ........ he has trauma and freezes up in the first half of big games ...... then the rest of the team gives up ....... so even if Dak starts playing again ...... its to late.
The rest of the team doesn't "give up". They just aren't as good as you think. Dallas Cowboys for 3 decades is nothing but regular season warriors who have no idea how to win a big time playoff game.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Too bad they didn’t have him with a healthy roster…. Could have ended this Dak scherade once and for all.
excuses. excuses. excuses.....
he did beat teams that were missing their starting QBs, so he is better than other teams back ups...at least you have that LOL

Flamma

Reaction score
Much more talented and dynamic. Best of all he’s on a rookie contract. The Commanders are in a much better position than the Cowboys going forward. Congrats to Dan Quinn.
He hasn't played a season yet. Carson Wentz was much more talented too, until he wasn't. RGIII too. Same with a lot of QBs that are one hit wonders. Jordan Love might be included in that too.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Because Jerry is an idiot, you know the same guy you fanboys blame for dumb personnel decisions when you want to absolve Dak for hus garbage play.

They think it was a good decision, because like Dak’s says, he’s getting paid for the brotherhood of NFL players.. they know his pay pushes the market upwards. Nobody thinks he’s the QB that deserves to be the highest paid player in the league.

And I’m pretty sure deep down, the opposition actually laughed too when Dak was paid that much, at least as far as from a competitive standpoint is concerned.
To be fair there are many Franchise QB’s who are arguably overpaid. Trevor Lawrence not looking too good at 55 mil. Love is out on the bench with injury at 55 . How about Tua.

There’s many more examples out there. And Dak won’t be highest paid long. I’m sure someone will surpass next year. That’s the nature of market price with franchise QB’s.

It’s obviously totally ridiculous but driven my simple supply and demand . There simply isn’t enough Franchise QB’s to go around to 32 teams and why these average to above average QB’s are ballooned. It’s a huge problem in NFL.

Of course the better your Franchise QB is the easier it is to build round them since their contracts are similar it’s very challenging if these QB’s don’t meet the expectations. But unfortunately the alternatives are even usually less attractive pursuing your next Franchise QB.

It’s a vicious cycle. It becomes about who hits it the biggest on these QB’s. The more Elite pays bigger dividends. But they’re only a handful at a time in the league at any given time.

The real conundrum is QB’s contracts aren’t necessarily a pecking order like other positions. It’s more about when you are paid.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
To be fair there are many Franchise QB’s who are arguably overpaid. Trevor Lawrence not looking too good at 55 mil. Love is out on the bench with injury at 55 . How about Tua.

There’s many more examples out there. And Dak won’t be highest paid long. I’m sure someone will surpass next year. That’s the nature of market price with franchise QB’s.

It’s obviously totally ridiculous but driven my simple supply and demand . There simply isn’t enough Franchise QB’s to go around to 32 teams and why these average to above average QB’s are ballooned. It’s a huge problem in NFL.

Of course the better your Franchise QB is the easier it is to build round them since their contracts are similar it’s very challenging if these QB’s don’t meet the expectations. But unfortunately the alternatives are even usually less attractive pursuing your next Franchise QB.

It’s a vicious cycle. It becomes about who hits it the biggest on these QB’s. The more Elite pays bigger dividends. But they’re only a handful at a time in the league at any given time.

The real conundrum is QB’s contracts aren’t necessarily a pecking order like other positions. It’s more about when you are paid.
There would be a contract if there was a legit GM here who took advantage of rookie contracts, Dallas doesn't have that luxury. Moot point, otherwise when Prescott and Elliott were on rookie contracts, the team would have gone further.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
There would be a contract if there was a legit GM here who took advantage of rookie contracts, Dallas doesn't have that luxury. Moot point, otherwise when Prescott and Elliott were on rookie contracts, the team would have gone further.
No doubt . And after last resigning of Prescott better GM’s would have brought in or drafted a heir apparent to better prepare for moving on instead of being held hostage by a QB they knew would demand more than worth.

Reactions: G2