News: Jaylon Smith a cornerstone?

Big_D

Reaction score
The fact that Jerry would even say this is just mind numbingly ridiculous and not surprising at all. Speaks volumes on the level of stupidity this team endures!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Dude, watch the game....he sucks, probably the least aggressive lb in the league....avoids contact
Oh I only come here to read post I never watch the games. What you said doesnt even make sense.......3rd in the NFL in tackles in 2020. And get this he was 7th in tackles in 2019.

I don't care if you do not like him but dont lie on him lol.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Jameis led the league in passing yards last year and that’s part of his story.
If he did it then its part of his story.
200.gif

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Oh I only come here to read post I never watch the games. What you said doesnt even make sense.......3rd in the NFL in tackles in 2020. And get this he was 7th in tackles in 2019.

I think you need someone to sit next to you and help you understand what you’re watching.

streetcredit

Reaction score

Actually, it seems you want to lie on him

Teams target him and he flat out sucks

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Here's a LB that should have been the cornerstone of this defense. He would have been if Jerrah hadn't traded up for that bum Claibust.
085358-780x1170.jpg

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I hear ya but at least Roy Williams had a legit peak where he looked like a top 3/5 player at his position.

Jaylon Smith is Kiko Alonso without the turnovers

We all knew when Roy was exposed in coverage that his time was up, yet Jerry refused to let him go. Heard a story when Parcells was the coach he wanted to bench Roy and Jerry told him no. Not sure if true or not, but the coaches have to tell him that he needs to go!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I think you need someone to sit next to you and help you understand what you’re watching.
Kelz: Dude is 3rd in the league in tackles. CalPoly: Clearly he doesn't like contact.

Someone needs to sit with you and talk about your personal demons lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tied for 3rd in tackles.....tied for 4th in assisted tackles. That is in the entire NFL.

Last 2 games Jaylon has looked really good. I think a lot of fans are going to have to ignore another probowl appearance to justify their hate.
He wasn't too bad in the last two games, but part of the reason he gets so many tackles is because he plays so far off the receivers he covers, then once they've caught the ball, he tackles them.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
He wasn't too bad in the last two games, but part of the reason he gets so many tackles is because he plays so far off the receivers he covers, then once they've caught the ball, he tackles them.
It's that easy? Seems like everyone would be doing it.