Jaylon Smith nerve regenerating

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
well one second rd pick is firing today...

the other got fired...

what a day.

Hardline

Reaction score
960f51d4468b47c005f93c776687387c.gif

rags747

Reaction score
Said he can run 4.4's.
Keep your fingers crossed boys and gals.

Plankton

Reaction score
Not lying. Spags is likely of the opinion that the player is framing the situation in an optimistic light.

The more I read of the tweets the more I think viewing this as a definitive resolution to his nerve issue is premature.

Spags isn't a member of the media in any real sense. He's more like the Cowboys official media spokesman. He's not going to be snoozing while team insiders talk about Smith and he's privy to a lot of information outside folks don't have. It's big news for everyone.

I want to be excited and delighted like everyone. But I'm going back to "we'll see" mode.

baghdad%20bob%20for%20obama.jpg

manster4ever

Reaction score
well one second rd pick is firing today...

the other got fired...

what a day.

Well, let's be honest: JS is a helluva lot more important to this organization than RG. That said, I think its admirable that the front office doesn't want to just cast RG aside. Guy is screwed up, but he's still a human being. Hope for the best for him, but fear the worst.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Just so everyone is clear, Jaylon is still wearing a brace and will continue to until/if the nerve fully heals.

When he talked about playing this postseason, he was talking about playing with his brace

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

And here is Archer with the goods. I used to like him more before he to that speech coach to make him lilt when he speaks.

That beings aid still remains one of the few Dallas writers with a head on his shoulders. He knew the right questions to ask. No brace means no foot drop.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Well, let's be honest: JS is a helluva lot more important to this organization than RG. That said, I think its admirable that the front office doesn't want to just cast RG aside. Guy is screwed up, but he's still a human being. Hope for the best for him, but fear the worst.

gregory is done in the nfl. i dont see how missing basically 2016+2017 and possibly seeing the field till august 2018 will do him any good. ur almost talking about 3 years with 2 games played within that time.

i hope im wrong but this could lead gregory to regress in whatever progress hes made.